TV out black and white

Old December 18th 03, 03:40 PM
Sami K J Kukkonen

Default TV out black and white

I have a laptop with Ati Mobility Radeon 9000 and the TV-out only shows a
black and white picture. I've tried using a cable that had a S-Video
connector on the one end and a scart on the other and a cable with S-Video
and composite connector on the other end. When I connect these to either
the scart or composite connections on the TV, I only get a black and white
picture.

My TV is rather old. It only has scart and composite connections.

Having the TV as the primary display doesn't help, neither does changing
the videocard output to another PAL system.

Does anyone have any advice? Are there any websites where this sort of
problems are discussed?

There is a company that claims that with their adapter color would be
seen. http://www.videocapturecard.com/svideoscart.html
Does anyone have experience with their adapter?
--
Sami