nvidia control panel

Old June 17th 07, 10:05 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
kristin

Default nvidia control panel

With the 7600 GS...

Having problems with the setup of dual monitors. DVI ACD and analog
Syncmaster.

1. If I try to use the Nvidia control panel to control which monitor Windows
(XP SP2) sees as the main, the one where the taskbar sits, I get several
results...either the taskbar refuses to sit on the Apple side or if it does,
the mouse is trapped on the kApple monitor.

2. If I use the Windows control panel, I am able to make this work (Taskbar
on apple).

Both monitors are recognized by the control panels.

Also, when I try to play an avi file, the picture is too dark...until I
click on some variable setting in the nvidia control panel. AND, the task
bar sitting on the apple monitor is dark, until i fool with some variable
settings in the nvidia panel. However, even after the video/taskbar return
to correct gamma, there's no telling what will make them go dark again.

The nvidia panel takes too long to load..

I was having no problems with my ati board last week....

help!!!!!

thanks,
kristin