Yippee - I've saved them

Old March 4th 06, 03:52 AM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage

Default Yippee - I've saved them

Just wanted to let everyone know that I purchased R-Studio and am
extremely impressed. I used a free program called PC Doctor Smart
Recovery and it wasn't able to recover a substantial portion of my
music files.

So, I took a leap of faith and purchased a program called R-Studio.
Very impressed. It recovered everything, including 6000+ songs!!

Old March 5th 06, 06:06 PM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage

Paul C Paul Coulbourn wrote:

SPAMMERS MUST BE HUNTED DOWN AND SLAUGHTERED.

YOU AINT ESTABLISHED THAT HE IS A SPAMMER.

Usual problem with lynch mob mentality.

On 4 Mar 2006 21:15:07 -0800, wrote:

Actually the reason I posted it is because I didn't find much
information from people who've used it. I Read a couple of reviews on
the download sites about it - kinda inconclusive. Usually I like
reading what people say about software in here. If you'll pop back a
few days you'll see my post about having problems with my HP Personal
Media Drive.

So I thought I'd post someting that'd pop up in a search - other than
people looking for free serials....

Old March 6th 06, 06:02 AM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage

Rod Speed wrote:

Paul C Paul Coulbourn wrote:

SPAMMERS MUST BE HUNTED DOWN AND SLAUGHTERED.

YOU AINT ESTABLISHED THAT HE IS A SPAMMER.

Usual problem with lynch mob mentality.

Hello, Rod:

Indeed! Somebody should thank " for his follow-up
post, no? :-)

Cordially,
John Turco