Mustek 1200CU

Old July 6th 06, 09:15 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.scanner
E-Cie

Default Mustek 1200CU

Hello group,
new here, and got a question. When I want to make a scan in Irfanview (3.98)
the TWAIN-interface of my Mustek 1200CU appears and I can make the proper
adjustments before making the actual scan. When scanning is finished it
should open in Irfanview, but instead both the TWAIN-interface and Irfanview
"freezes" up.
(Scanning works fine in MS-Office document scanning and image scanning by
the way.) I use the Win 2000 driver for the Mustek; there is no XP driver
available!Anyone around here with the same problem and/or with a solution
for scanning with Irfanview? My OS: XP (with sp2 installed); Intel P-IV 3200
with hypertreading in a Asus terminator T2 barebone and with 1GB memory
installed. Thanks in advance!
Ciao, E-Cie