How to brighten up video

Old January 4th 04, 03:12 AM
f00ge

Default How to brighten up video

Whenever I watch films on my monitor (DivX etc) I many times can barely see
what is going on, because it's so friggin' dark.

How can you adjust brightness/contrast when viewing avi?

Before you say go to NVidia properties' colour correction; that does NOT
affect video. Everything else is affected, but not that.

Old January 4th 04, 03:32 AM
Joe M.

Overlay controls modifies video playback settings. When you click adjust
color, it takes you to color correction tab under the drop down "overlay".

--
Joe M.

k...

Old January 4th 04, 04:24 AM
f00ge

"Joe M." wrote

Overlay controls modifies video playback settings. When you click adjust
color, it takes you to color correction tab under the drop down "overlay".

That works for you?
Are you sure?

Doesn't do a thing here.

Old January 4th 04, 04:37 AM
f00ge

w00t!
Found it.

Windows Mediaplayer, goto View Enhancements Video Settings

Old January 6th 04, 12:05 AM
Fall Guy

I have been found that recently my video playback has been very dark and
after experimenting with my overlay controls. These are my findings, on the
53.03s it makes very little difference 52.16s are better but not much went
back to 44.03 and bingo twice as bright.

Ps (Geforce3 Ti200)

"edde" wrote in message
That works for me.

"f00ge" wrote in message