S-Video out issue...picture size on TV.

Old May 2nd 05, 10:39 AM
ChrisR

Default S-Video out issue...picture size on TV.

Everything is peachy when using S-Video out from my 6800GT, except for
the video area displayed on the TV. Its not dramatic, but the picture
is trimmed somewhat on the TV, so the edges, top and bottom of the
picture (as seen on the computer monitor) are trimmed off.

Any fix or adjustment available for this? It would be good if I could
'zoom out' the picture on the TV slightly. Thanks!
Old May 3rd 05, 07:42 AM
tq96

Everything is peachy when using S-Video out from my 6800GT, except for
Any fix or adjustment available for this? It would be good if I could
'zoom out' the picture on the TV slightly. Thanks!

NView Display Settings \ Device Settings \ Device Adjustments should
contain the settings you are looking for.
Old May 5th 05, 11:21 AM
ChrisR

Mmm, thanks, but it doesn't seem to have any options aparts from
translate and that works only for the monitor...