G550 & icon in IE6

Old October 1st 03, 09:46 AM
Jacob

Default G550 & icon in IE6

I have the Matrox G550 graphics card and when I ran Inter Explorer 6 on my
previous Win98 system I always saw the Matrox logo rotating on the top right
corner of IE6 when it was loading pages. Since I changed from Win98 to WinXP
I know longer see this icon, only the WinXP icon which is 1) way too subtle
to instantly see if IE is loading data and 2) is just plain uglier! Give me
the Matrox logo back!

How can I get it back?

Old October 2nd 03, 03:43 AM
Chimera

Jacob wrote:
I have the Matrox G550 graphics card and when I ran Inter Explorer 6
on my previous Win98 system I always saw the Matrox logo rotating on
the top right corner of IE6 when it was loading pages. Since I
changed from Win98 to WinXP I know longer see this icon, only the
WinXP icon which is 1) way too subtle to instantly see if IE is
back!

How can I get it back?

Tweak-XP can load/change the animated icons in IE. Now all you have to do
is hunt down where those matrox animated icons were kept...