GA-8IRXP

Old February 3rd 06, 06:49 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte

Default GA-8IRXP

Hi,

just thinking about spending my GA-8IRXP motherboard a new processor to
gain a little more speed. Do you know which processors can be used above an
Intel 1.6 P4 Northwood?

BTW: I overclocked already this CPU to run at 2GHz. Though it should be a
faster than that - if possible with this board.
--
cu,
Michael
Old February 5th 06, 05:59 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte

In , Michael Fritz wrote:

Hi,

just thinking about spending my GA-8IRXP motherboard a new processor to
gain a little more speed. Do you know which processors can be used above an
Intel 1.6 P4 Northwood?

BTW: I overclocked already this CPU to run at 2GHz. Though it should be a
faster than that - if possible with this board.

I've copied the following from this post [http://tinyurl.com/7ba83]:

Check this link:

http://www.giga-byte.com/MotherBoard...s_GA-8IRXP.htm

CPU Support List:
http://www.giga-byte.com/Motherboard...List/CPUSuppor...

BIOS Update:
http://www.giga-byte.com/Motherboard...8IRXP_More.htm

--
*Osc on efnet aka Allen C

remove 'news' & - to email
Old February 6th 06, 09:11 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte

"AllenC" wrote in message
:

I've copied the following from this post [http://tinyurl.com/7ba83]:

Check this link:

Allen, thanks for providing these links!

--
cu,
Michael