WTB: Network Cables, ADSL Router, Cable Router, 8 Port Switch, 2x 5v 2.5A psu etc

Old March 24th 06, 08:40 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors,uk.adverts.computer

Default WTB: Network Cables, ADSL Router, Cable Router, 8 Port Switch, 2x 5v 2.5A psu etc

Hi,

If anyone would like to give me a quote for any/all of the following:

4 x Cat5 15m straights - colours unimportant.
6 x Cat5 5 m straights - colours unimportant.

1 x ADSL NAT router with 4 port 10/100 switch, inc microfilter and
telcom cable.

1 x cable/broadband NAT router with 4 port 10/100 switch. With built in
printserver (USB) would be nice but not essential.

1 x 8 port 10/100 switch - ideally MDix autosensing straight/crossover

2 x 2.5A 5V dc power supplies (got given a couple of 10M hubs, without
the supplies..)
or

2 x 8 (or more) 10M hubs WITH power supplies..

Many thanks for reading.

Just leave the invalid bit off my email address to reply.

Sue

Old March 25th 06, 12:59 AM posted to uk.comp.vendors,uk.adverts.computer

Hi,

I have an SMC Barricade cable/dsl 4 port switch/router & print server - Ver
2 I think - Its boxed and yours for £15.00 recorded delivery.

Regards

Blake

P.S. Watch the spam trap!

Old March 25th 06, 08:58 AM posted to uk.comp.vendors,uk.adverts.computer

Blake7 wrote:
Hi,

I have an SMC Barricade cable/dsl 4 port switch/router & print server - Ver
2 I think - Its boxed and yours for £15.00 recorded delivery.

Regards

Blake

Blake

If the OP doesn't want this, can I have it please?

Regards
PL

--
To reply two should be one
Old March 25th 06, 09:52 AM posted to uk.comp.vendors,uk.adverts.computer

Blake7 wrote:
Hi,

I have an SMC Barricade cable/dsl 4 port switch/router & print server - Ver
2 I think - Its boxed and yours for £15.00 recorded delivery.

Regards

Blake

snip

Yes please.
YGM

I couldn't ask for a better supplier!

Many thanks,

Sue
Old March 25th 06, 09:56 AM posted to uk.comp.vendors,uk.adverts.computer

PL wrote:
Blake7 wrote:

Hi,

I have an SMC Barricade cable/dsl 4 port switch/router & print server
- Ver 2 I think - Its boxed and yours for £15.00 recorded delivery.

Regards

Blake

Blake

If the OP doesn't want this, can I have it please?

Ooops, sorry PL, afraid I do.

Especially as it is from Blake as he is a really great guy and I would
do transactions with him, any day.

Sue

Old April 14th 06, 10:07 AM posted to uk.comp.vendors,uk.adverts.computer

Blake7 wrote:
Hi,

I have an SMC Barricade cable/dsl 4 port switch/router & print server - Ver
2 I think - Its boxed and yours for £15.00 recorded delivery.

Regards

snip

* Well, it is Easter...

Many thanks Blake, for the cable router and other bits. I'm absolutely
delighted, once more.

--
Sue

Wireless router William General 28 August 9th 05 03:37 PM
Asus A7N8X-X and AMD Athlon XP 3200+ Information Scavenger Asus Motherboards 30 November 9th 04 09:30 PM
Update on Athlon 2600 XP problem David Simmons Asus Motherboards 3 August 27th 04 03:52 AM
Boot problem *Vanguard* General 8 February 29th 04 06:53 AM
patch or UTP cable? pentiumPunk Homebuilt PC's 4 August 31st 03 05:56 AM