Multi Camera sofware and selectable image screen size ...

Old February 7th 05, 02:15 AM
StarLost

Default Multi Camera sofware and selectable image screen size ...

I have three webcams hooked to my computer, a Logitec 4000 Pro, a
Labtec and a Celestron NexImge attached to my telescope.

Can anyone suggest software that would allow to view all camers on
screen, or select between them?

Also, all of the software I have produces a relatively small viewing
screen on my monitor (17"). Is there software available that I can
select the size of the viewing screen (up to full screen)?

Thanks in advance for any help.
Old February 7th 05, 03:59 AM
Si Ballenger

On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 21:15:57 -0500, StarLost wrote:

I have three webcams hooked to my computer, a Logitec 4000 Pro, a
Labtec and a Celestron NexImge attached to my telescope.

Are they all USB based or are some analog?

Can anyone suggest software that would allow to view all camers on
screen, or select between them?

Web wise, if they have different capture drivers, then most
webcam programs will see them seperately and allow concurrent
use.

Also, all of the software I have produces a relatively small viewing
screen on my monitor (17"). Is there software available that I can
select the size of the viewing screen (up to full screen)?

The capture size is usually dependent on the capture drivers that
come with the cam. There is usually a selection of sizes
available. With webcam programs, the image can be displayed on a
web page in most any size, but the origional capture resolution
will still apply.
Old February 22nd 05, 07:10 AM
ThE SlAyEr

heres one for you to try....