Leadtek or PNY?

Old October 15th 04, 02:16 AM
Markus Egg

Default Leadtek or PNY?

Hello,

from all the postings that I read in this ng, I conclude,
that if you would have to decide between

PNY Verto GeForce FX5900XT

and

Leadtek Winfast NVidia GeForce A350XT-TDH128 XT
NVidia GeForce FX 5900 XT

you would take the Leadtek.

Correct?

ME
Old October 15th 04, 08:21 AM
The DragunLadee

Markus Egg wrote:
Hello,

from all the postings that I read in this ng, I conclude,
that if you would have to decide between

PNY Verto GeForce FX5900XT

and

Leadtek Winfast NVidia GeForce A350XT-TDH128 XT
NVidia GeForce FX 5900 XT

you would take the Leadtek.

Correct?

ME

Personally I'd go with the PNY, but that's perhaps a personal choice.
I've never had any problems with any PNY product I've ever bought.
Old October 15th 04, 12:00 PM
Leodiensian

Markus Egg wrote in message ...
Hello,

from all the postings that I read in this ng, I conclude,
that if you would have to decide between

PNY Verto GeForce FX5900XT

and

Leadtek Winfast NVidia GeForce A350XT-TDH128 XT
NVidia GeForce FX 5900 XT

you would take the Leadtek.

Correct?

In terms of the reputation of the manufacturers, then yes.