Decided on a 9700 PRO

Old November 24th 04, 06:02 PM
Frodoh

Default Decided on a 9700 PRO

Well after much research I have decided on upgrading my Geforce 3 Ti200 for
a 9700 PRO 128 meg cards for $150 shipped.

I only have a lowly 1800XP CPU, so I think the 9700 PRO should be a decent
paring ...

Here's the link ...

http://www.flybear.com/ati9700pro_128.html

Tell me if there's something wrong with it!

Old November 24th 04, 06:05 PM
Jez

Frodoh wrote:
Well after much research I have decided on upgrading my Geforce 3 Ti200 for
a 9700 PRO 128 meg cards for $150 shipped.

I only have a lowly 1800XP CPU, so I think the 9700 PRO should be a decent
paring ...

Here's the link ...

http://www.flybear.com/ati9700pro_128.html

Tell me if there's something wrong with it!

A damn fine card !

Sadly I think I've just killed mine....ahhhhhhhh.

--
Jez
'Realism is seductive because once you have accepted the reasonable

Skype callto://hellward
NFS Porsche Unleashed, Hot Pursuit 2, Underground.
Yeowww
Old November 24th 04, 06:40 PM
Frodoh

Well this will probably be the last PC gaming upgrade I do for a long time
(moving toward console gaming anyway)

I have Xbox and an HDTV and 5.1 dolby digital sound and I like the gaming
experience from it.

If Xbox 2 has 720p or 1080i HDTV support, I will drop PC gaming altogether.

These gaming PC's are not integrated well and are a mess to maintain.

Old November 24th 04, 08:21 PM
Mike B

It is going to support both 720p, 1080i, AND VGA!. I can't wait to see some
of those games on my pc monitor

Old November 25th 04, 06:09 AM
NightSky 421

"Frodoh" wrote in message ...
Well after much research I have decided on upgrading my Geforce 3 Ti200

for
a 9700 PRO 128 meg cards for $150 shipped.

I only have a lowly 1800XP CPU, so I think the 9700 PRO should be a decent
paring ...

I'm on a lousy dial-up connection and was not able to get that web page to
load in a timely fashion, but that video card should be a decent upgrade for
you. Enjoy!