Little taskbar ATI guy is gone?

Old October 12th 03, 02:24 AM
Barry

Default Little taskbar ATI guy is gone?

I assume Launchpad replaces it ... but I really don't like Launchpad and
would like the ATI icon back.

Any ideas?

Old October 12th 03, 03:38 AM
JAD

you have unchecked that option from the control panel?

Old October 12th 03, 05:07 PM
Rick

Right click anywhere on the desktop;
Select the "Properties" option;
Choose the "Settings" tab;
Click the "Advanced" button;
Select the ATI "Options" tab; and
Enable the taskbar Icon by selecting the appropriate button.

bye, Rick

"Barry" wrote in message
Which option and which control panel?

ink.net...

Old October 14th 03, 12:36 AM
Barry

Cool guys ... that was it ... but it WAS checked ... so I had to uncheck it
and check it again. Strange. Thx.

"Barry" wrote in message
Which option and which control panel?

ink.net...