Gameplay Concept for Quake 3 Arena: Eating/Obsorbing the blood splatter !

Old February 2nd 09, 06:19 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.games.quake3,comp.games.development.design
Skybuck Flying[_2_]

Default Gameplay Concept for Quake 3 Arena: Eating/Obsorbing the blood splatter !

Hello,

The blood splatter in Quake 3 Arena is great !

Sometimes there is so much blood it's like a cloud/myst of blood ! which I
can walk/run through !

It would be nice if I could soke up this blood so my health is regained like
a vampire ! =D

JUMMY ! =D

Then I can go running around and saying to them/the victims !:

GIVE ME YOUR BLOOD !

GIVE IT TO ME NOW !

I NEED YOUR BLOOD !

I NEED YOUR LIFE !

I NEED IT !

GIVE IT TO ME NOW !

GIVE YOUR LIFE TO MEEE !!!!!!

I NEED IT ! =D

YESSSS or OH DAMM ! LOL.

Bye,
Skybuck

Old February 2nd 09, 06:40 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.games.quake3,comp.games.development.design
Skybuck Flying[_2_]

I think it would be most fun when it's always on... because you never know
when the action is gonna happen and when it would be most beneficial... so
that's why always on could be nice...

But it could also become a bit boring if it makes the better players too
strong.

If the last is the case (=it makes the better players too strong) then it
could be turned into a vampire power up.

That turns the player into a vampire looking version of itself... with teeth
sticking out... and a cape on... or so... and maybe red lasers coming out of
it's eyes to indicate that it has the vampire leach power up.

(if the cape looks lame... then just leave it out... but the red laser eyes
should be cool... or maybe add lasers coming out of it's mouth... like
AAAAAAHHHH IIIII WANNNAA EEEAAT YOU.... and I WANNA EAT YOUR BLOOD ! =D

It could also be activated or become stronger when it passes through the
actual blood/body parts splattering around !

The red lasers could look like a red laser mouth hologram sticking/swirrling
out of it !

Or if this is too difficult or stupid... then simply add a red laser head
around it's real head

Yeah maybe that's better otherwise the red laser mouth might come in the way
of the player actually playing...

Or:

Maybe little bit of red lasers out of eyes and little bit of red lasers out
of mouth... and that's it !

Yeah so it doesn't get into the way but is still noticeable... and ofcourse
lightning effects like the quad damage onto walls a little bit... like red
light shining onto the walls

The sound could actually be the sound from doom 3 the bezerker or something
like that

Or some typical vampire "aahhh" sound while the power on is still
active...

Then when it goes through the blood it makes a sucking sound... like
"sssssslllllluuurp" every time it gets extra health

Bye,
Skybuck.

b.home.nl...

Old February 2nd 09, 06:42 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.games.quake3,comp.games.development.design
Skybuck Flying[_2_]

The power up itself could look like so:

-----
\/ \/

Like two teeth sticking out of a mouth. Like a vampire mouth

(Reddish/laser looking and spinning around like power-up's do )

Bye,
Skybuck.