asrock bios issue

Old October 19th 06, 10:43 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
devin1100

Default asrock bios issue

ok I have a asrock k8-upgrade and i recently upgraded the bios. is there
any way to reset it back to the default bios cause for some reason now
if i overclock it even just a bit it crashes witch it didnt do before i
updated it any ideas are apreciated

--
devin1100
Old October 20th 06, 05:13 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
[email protected]

devin1100 wrote:
ok I have a asrock k8-upgrade and i recently upgraded the bios. is there
any way to reset it back to the default bios cause for some reason now
if i overclock it even just a bit it crashes witch it didnt do before i
updated it any ideas are apreciated

The default BIOS values were likely restored when you updated the BIOS
and you will need to manually optimize/tailor your BIOS settings.

Regards,

Tim

Old October 20th 06, 06:06 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Kyle

wrote in message
oups.com...
| devin1100 wrote:
| ok I have a asrock k8-upgrade and i recently upgraded the bios. is
there
| any way to reset it back to the default bios cause for some reason
now
| if i overclock it even just a bit it crashes witch it didnt do
before i
| updated it any ideas are apreciated
|

| The default BIOS values were likely restored when you updated the
BIOS
| and you will need to manually optimize/tailor your BIOS settings.
|
| Regards,
|
| Tim

I think the OP wants to revert to the "original BIOS". If one does
not make a backup of the existing BIOS prior to upgrading the BIOS,
it's a guessing game to determine which was the original BIOS. One
can only go back one version at a time trying to achieve the original
nirvana setup. Good luck.

--
Best regards,
Kyle