What Silicon Image SATA Driver for my Abit NF7-S 2.0 ???

Old July 8th 06, 09:16 AM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Home Theatre Guy

Default What Silicon Image SATA Driver for my Abit NF7-S 2.0 ???

What Silicon Image SATA Driver for my Abit NF7-S 2.0 ???

Just getting lockups when i have my Two ATA drives connected with my
TWO SATA drives. Maybe a new SATA driver would help ?

But what one do i use.

SATA 1 driver is a Hiachi 200 Gig SATA 1 driver.

Thanks for any help.

ANd where to get it ??

Old July 19th 06, 05:02 AM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
wao

On Sat, 08 Jul 2006 18:16:06 +1000, Home Theatre Guy Home Theatre
Guy wrote:

What Silicon Image SATA Driver for my Abit NF7-S 2.0 ???

Just getting lockups when i have my Two ATA drives connected with my
TWO SATA drives. Maybe a new SATA driver would help ?

But what one do i use.

SATA 1 driver is a Hiachi 200 Gig SATA 1 driver.

Thanks for any help.

ANd where to get it ??

make sure your drives are sata 150 compatible. jumpers etc.