When installing a replacement mobo, will I have to reinstall the O/S?

Old June 13th 06, 07:42 PM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.misc,microsoft.public.windowsxp.setup_deployment,alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq

Default When installing a replacement mobo, will I have to reinstall the O/S?

Timothy Daniels wrote:
"Doc" wrote:
wrote:

Give a man a fish; you have fed him for today. Teach a man to fish;
and you have fed him for a lifetime. You will learn to fish

kony old boy! NNTP-Posting-Host: 74.129.166.247

Playing with your sockpuppets today?

LOL Old KoRny has keyboard diarhea. He can't control his
spewing and pontificating. He really NEEDS to get a life.

*TimDaniels*

Tim, I am shocked how much you think about feces. Change your shorts.

Old June 13th 06, 09:00 PM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.misc,microsoft.public.windowsxp.setup_deployment,alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq

Here's something for your condition.

http://www.pfizerch.com/product.aspx?id=275

Old June 14th 06, 01:09 AM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.misc,alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq,alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt

wrote:

Timothy Daniels wrote:
"Doc" wrote:
wrote:

Give a man a fish; you have fed him for today. Teach a man to fish;
and you have fed him for a lifetime. You will learn to fish

kony old boy! NNTP-Posting-Host: 74.129.166.247
Playing with your sockpuppets today?

LOL Old KoRny has keyboard diarhea. He can't control his
spewing and pontificating. He really NEEDS to get a life.

*TimDaniels*

Tim, I am shocked how much you think about feces. Change your shorts.

I can't. You, "kony", and your sockpuppets are chewing on them.
How sick that you have to use sockpuppets to do your net policing
and pontificating. How did you sneak out of the diahrea ward?

*TimDaniels*
Old June 14th 06, 03:43 AM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.misc,alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq,alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt

On Tue, 13 Jun 2006 17:09:53 -0700, "Timothy Daniels"

Timothy Daniels wrote:
"Doc" wrote:
wrote:

Give a man a fish; you have fed him for today. Teach a man to fish;
and you have fed him for a lifetime. You will learn to fish

kony old boy! NNTP-Posting-Host: 74.129.166.247
Playing with your sockpuppets today?

LOL Old KoRny has keyboard diarhea. He can't control his
spewing and pontificating. He really NEEDS to get a life.

*TimDaniels*

Tim, I am shocked how much you think about feces. Change your shorts.

I can't. You, "kony", and your sockpuppets are chewing on them.
How sick that you have to use sockpuppets to do your net policing
and pontificating. How did you sneak out of the diahrea ward?

*TimDaniels*

Tim you have so many "issues" it's not even worth the time
to address them all.
Old June 14th 06, 03:59 AM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.misc,alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq,alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt

snip and discard pointless blather

And you're the assclown bitching about noise on Usenet?

Old June 14th 06, 03:19 PM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.misc,microsoft.public.windowsxp.setup_deployment,alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq

wrote in message
oups.com...

Doc wrote:
Here's something for your condition.

http://www.pfizerch.com/product.aspx?id=275

It seems fizzle crackle keep buzzz hum..

There is a distinction *pop* crackle *pop* both
60-cycle hum upon every mizzle fwipple .
blip blip blip, always, crackle fizzle buzzzzzzzz

Old June 14th 06, 07:29 PM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.misc,microsoft.public.windowsxp.setup_deployment,alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq

(a.k.a. "kony") wrote:

Doc wrote:
Here's something for your condition.

http://www.pfizerch.com/product.aspx?id=275

It seems you and Tim both can't keep your head out of your ...

Play on with your sock puppets, koRny. How pathetic
you are to pretend you're multiple people.

*TimDaniels*
Old June 15th 06, 12:26 AM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.misc,alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq,alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt

On Wed, 14 Jun 2006 02:59:18 GMT, "Doc"
wrote:

snip and discard pointless blather

And you're the assclown bitching about noise on Usenet?

As if this post of yours is somehow different?

Installing an XP-90 heat pipe CPU cooler into an AMD K8 system Felger Carbon Homebuilt PC's 0 May 29th 05 09:45 PM
What killed my mobo ? ZTK General 10 May 9th 05 09:51 PM
Installing MoBo Homebuilt PC's 36 November 28th 04 03:29 AM
Replacement for fan on mobo? Shawk Homebuilt PC's 5 August 4th 04 03:02 AM
Problems installing SE7501BR2 mobo Mike Intel 1 October 17th 03 08:15 AM