what's the deal with that $399 deal?

Old August 15th 05, 10:06 PM
ng_reader

Default what's the deal with that $399 deal?

I see it on the 3000 with 15" LCD all the time, once even with free ship,
but I can never seem to find it on the site, or remember where the
advertisement was that I saw it in.

If I so choose, I could go to the website and configure a similar one for
about $325 more without the LCD. Huh????

Old August 15th 05, 10:29 PM
S.Lewis

"ng_reader" wrote in message
I see it on the 3000 with 15" LCD all the time, once even with free ship,
but I can never seem to find it on the site, or remember where the
advertisement was that I saw it in.

If I so choose, I could go to the website and configure a similar one for
about $325 more without the LCD. Huh????

www.dealcatcher.com

Stew

Old August 18th 05, 06:29 PM
ng_reader

"S.Lewis" wrote in message
.. .

"ng_reader" wrote in message
I see it on the 3000 with 15" LCD all the time, once even with free ship,
but I can never seem to find it on the site, or remember where the
advertisement was that I saw it in.

If I so choose, I could go to the website and configure a similar one

for
about $325 more without the LCD. Huh????

www.dealcatcher.com

Stew

Thanks Stew.

You gotta act quickly, because they'll wipe your cart out if you take too
long (like 24 hours is too long).

Also, had to change my hosts file, as the webmaster is paid a royalty from
some of those sites (no problem, at least it's not coming from me).

And lastly, that will reflect home deals, not just SMB deals, or not? (I
could take advantage of their financing for home deals, but I don't have the
business stuff yet)

Old August 18th 05, 09:23 PM
S.Lewis

"ng_reader" wrote in message

"S.Lewis" wrote in message
.. .

"ng_reader" wrote in message
[...]

That site has both "Dell Home" and "Dell SB" (small business) deals. Use
whichever works to your best advantage.

Stew