ATI (Under AMD) - Has Lost Perspective - "Of Who Their Clients Are" !!!

Old June 3rd 07, 04:40 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
GTD[_3_]

Default ATI (Under AMD) - Has Lost Perspective - "Of Who Their Clients Are" !!!

Have you ever phoned to MS Belgium?
Outside of the working hours?

Yes and yes, and you're still a liar.

Old June 3rd 07, 05:13 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Graystar

"GTD" wrote in message

Have you ever phoned to MS Belgium?
Outside of the working hours?

Yes and yes, and you're still a liar.

This is pointless.

Old June 3rd 07, 05:02 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Michel R. Carleer

"Graystar" wrote in message
et...

"GTD" wrote in message

Have you ever phoned to MS Belgium?
Outside of the working hours?

Yes and yes, and you're still a liar.

This is pointless.

Indeed it is.

Old June 9th 07, 08:27 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati

On Sat, 02 Jun 2007 06:16:31 -0800, GTD wrote:

You are a lying sack of ****. I've called literally dozens, probably
over a hundred times at work, at all hours, and have never, ever, even
once waited more than a minute, literally a minute. I have also asked
several people is the same situation as I am in and every one has said
the exact same thing. ou are plainly and simply lying, and you're not
very good at it. Go cry to someone that will believe your bull****, liar.

You call over a hundred times and it doesn't occur to you that
you're an idiot jumping through hoops ?

Old July 11th 07, 03:16 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Sam

On Fri, 01 Jun 2007 09:15:33 GMT, "Strutter"
wrote:

I have a copy of windows 2k pro, and it is more like an advanced version of
Windows ME to me...it is completely different to XP! I have owned Windows
95, 98, Me, 2k, XP and now vista...it's called moving with the times...

Or being so stooopid you can't think fer yerself. Moron

..and
now with software requiring DirectX 10 you have to have the latest os!

I guess that you still run win 98 or linux on your old 486 DX-2 66....hey at
least you don't have to validate your copy....i supose you don't have to do
much, cos old windows don't have **** all in them!

How old are you gramps ? 67 ?