What mobo to replace Asus A8N32-SLI??`

Old April 4th 07, 06:01 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
jake

Default What mobo to replace Asus A8N32-SLI??`

I don't use SLI, but I would want to keep the same cpu,
memory sticks, etc. so that I only replace the mobo.

Any suggestions??

System includes:

600Watt Xion PS
AMD Athion 64 X2 Dual Core 4400+ (socket 939)
Zalman P4 fan
eVGA GeForce 7800GT CO PCI-E SLI 256MB DDR3 VIVO HDTV-Out 2 DVI Re
2 sticks of Kingston 512MB PC3200 400MHz CL2.5 DDR Memory

Old April 7th 07, 02:53 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt

In article , jake333
@bellsouth.net says...
I don't use SLI, but I would want to keep the same cpu,
memory sticks, etc. so that I only replace the mobo.

Any suggestions??

System includes:

600Watt Xion PS
AMD Athion 64 X2 Dual Core 4400+ (socket 939)
Zalman P4 fan
eVGA GeForce 7800GT CO PCI-E SLI 256MB DDR3 VIVO HDTV-Out 2 DVI Re
2 sticks of Kingston 512MB PC3200 400MHz CL2.5 DDR Memory

---
Hi, I have 2 Asus A8N-E. They work v.good and at a low price.
Just don't install the Nvidia firewall driver on the CD,
if you share files.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...2E16813131530R

ZAN
----
Old April 9th 07, 02:38 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
jake

wrote in message
.. .

---
Hi, I have 2 Asus A8N-E. They work v.good and at a low price.
Just don't install the Nvidia firewall driver on the CD,
if you share files.

Thanks, exactly what I wanted.

ASUS A8N-SLI Premium or the ASUS A8N32-SLI Deluxe??? Scott Souva Asus Motherboards 12 March 26th 06 09:32 PM
asus a8n32 Rob Asus Motherboards 4 December 18th 05 09:14 AM
Would Like to Replace MOBO Axl Myk Asus Motherboards 3 March 1st 05 04:41 AM
Do I need to replace mobo? sk General Hardware 1 July 14th 04 08:29 AM
Replace my Abit MoBo Jim Fox Homebuilt PC's 2 January 15th 04 12:28 AM