Ink refills

Old June 7th 05, 05:56 AM
Frank

measekite wrote:

Hey it is 5 minutes before a deadline and your job depends on it so you
hit the print button. Oh boy the printer is out of ink. So it is time
to have fun and refill the cart so you can print and make the deadline.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :-D :-D :-D

OK FRANKIE CRANKIE GAW HEAD AND MAKE MY DAY

YOU DUMB JERK

By now it's quite obvious to everyone in this ng that you are a
childish, immature and totally inexperienced amateur wannabe who is
attention starved and doesn't know what to do with him/herself.
FYI, if your printer is mission critical you don't run out of ready to
use, ink filled carts or else like most professional production houses
you're on a CFS.
It is also very apparent to every person in this ng that there is
absolutely no one quite as dumb as you.
Frank
Old June 7th 05, 05:56 AM
Burt

"measekite" wrote in message
. ..

Burt wrote:

Jeff filled you in on techniques he has used successfully. Go on to
http://www.nifty-stuff.com/forum/ as I recall some information there on
refilling HP carts. Most of the discussion is about Canon inks, but if
your don't see what you need, post a question and someone with experience

like me Burtie Furtie aka fotofreek will give you the same Bull**** you
get here. Many of the same people of the AfterMarket Club.

I am not like Measekite. I speak from my own positive experience with these
products and Canon printers. Measekite has no experience with aftermarket
inks but speaks against their use and against the vendors who sell them.
You judge who is BSing and who is giving you the benefit of his own
experience.

with your specific carts may be able to answer. You will have to sign in
to participate, but it is a friendly forum with people who try to help.

"Andy Grey" wrote in message

Maybe this question has been answered before and someone can point me to
a thread or FAQ or something:

Is it practical to try to refill Hp ink carts? Does it work? Are they
reliable? Do they produce output as good ad OEM carts?

Regards,
Andy

Old June 7th 05, 06:00 AM
measekite

Burt wrote:

"measekite" wrote in message

What a pain in the ass.

Yes I am, Measekite. Live and let live. If people want to refill their
carts it is up to them. Nothing lost except a little bit of time and a very few dollars worth of ink and maybe (it is possible) a clogged printhead.

Jeff wrote:

I refill a rather elderly model 920c and it's ridiculously easy - 100%
SUCCESSFUL, always and ABSOLUTELY mess free. No jive talk, no "pain in the
ass". This is a model with a tri-color cart and a black. For the color I
drilled three holes near the top and inserted ink with a syringe in the
correct chamber (instructions usually come with the ink or simply Google
the Net. The holes are simply sealed with tape. For the Black I pushed in
the plug (I believe), injected ink and capped with a set screw - must be
stainless (so it won't rust). The cartridges will drip a little for a
while
and then stop. Don't insert a still stabilizing (slow dripping) cartridge.
The print output is identical as far as my eyes can tell. This printer
isn't used for photos, just graphics and text. Bulk inks have saved me a
ton of cash in the 5 or so years that I've had it. Years ago I saved empty
cartridges my company was throwing out. So now I have plenty of
replacements. But they rarely die on me. And I've never had one clog
either. I don't know if the more recent models are as easy to refill.
Perhaps HP has been researching ways to stop me from saving money - in the
name of progress, of course.

Google the Net for your printer model refill instructions.

"Andy Grey" wrote in

Old June 7th 05, 06:02 AM
measekite

Frank wrote:

measekite wrote:

Hey it is 5 minutes before a deadline and your job depends on it so
you hit the print button. Oh boy the printer is out of ink. So it
is time to have fun and refill the cart so you can print and make the
deadline.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :-D :-D :-D

OK FRANKIE CRANKIE GAW HEAD AND MAKE MY DAY

YOU DUMB JERK

By now it's quite obvious to everyone in this ng that I am a childish,
immature and totally inexperienced amateur wannabe who is attention
starved and doesn't know what to do with him/herself.
FYI, if your printer is mission critical you don't run out of ready to
use, ink filled carts or else like most professional production houses
you're on a CFS.
It is also very apparent to every person in this ng that there is
absolutely no one quite as dumb as me.
Frank

Old June 7th 05, 06:04 AM
measekite

Burt wrote:

Do you mean Bull****ting oh holy one - you bigot

Old June 7th 05, 06:06 AM
Frank

measekite wrote:

like me Burtie Furtie aka fotofreek will give you the same Bull**** you
get here. Many of the same people of the AfterMarket Club.

WTF is that all about?
Was anyone in this ng able to decipher that unintelligible drivel.
I guess it really doesn't matter.
He's a know nothing.
Frank
Old June 7th 05, 06:10 AM
measekite

Frank wrote:

measekite wrote:

like me Burtie Furtie aka fotofreek will give you the same Bull****
you get here. Many of the same people of the AfterMarket Club.

WTF is that all about? Frank

Was anyone in this ng able to decipher that unintelligible drivel.
I guess it really doesn't matter. Frankie Crankie is a jerk.
He's a know nothing.

measekite

Old June 7th 05, 06:13 AM
Burt

"measekite" wrote in message
. ..

Frank wrote:

measekite wrote:

Hey it is 5 minutes before a deadline and your job depends on it so you
hit the print button. Oh boy the printer is out of ink. So it is time
to have fun and refill the cart so you can print and make the deadline.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :-D :-D :-D

OK FRANKIE CRANKIE GAW HEAD AND MAKE MY DAY

YOU DUMB JERK

By now it's quite obvious to everyone in this ng that I am a childish,
immature and totally inexperienced amateur wannabe who is attention
starved and doesn't know what to do with him/herself.
FYI, if your printer is mission critical you don't run out of ready to
use, ink filled carts or else like most professional production houses
you're on a CFS.
It is also very apparent to every person in this ng that there is
absolutely no one quite as dumb as me.
Frank

Changing people's posts again. Childish and dishonest.

Old June 7th 05, 06:18 AM
measekite

Go tell your mommy

Burt wrote:

"measekite" wrote in message

Frank wrote:

[...]

How many refills are typical on HP carts? (#57,#58 & #56) Te Printers 2 October 4th 04 06:29 PM
Are there refills for HP Color inkjet CP1700? gamer Printers 0 September 23rd 04 06:42 PM
Lexmark refills Nick Printers 0 May 26th 04 06:28 AM
Best printer for refills? Bugs Printers 17 December 29th 03 09:30 PM
refills for hp psc 2210 fuzzy Printers 0 October 23rd 03 08:01 PM