Another anti Canon rant

Old June 28th 05, 12:02 AM
measekite

measekite wrote:

Frank wrote:

measekite wrote:

Frank wrote:

measekite wrote:

Frank wrote:

measekite wrote:

Frank wrote:

measekite wrote:

So now you have the real, truthful answer to my weird,
psychotic behavior...yep...I'm drunk again and still posting
false information about ink and printers that I know absolutely
nothing about.
How weird is that huh?
But that's what we drunk morons do. :-)
One other thing that I really like to do. When I stick my brown
tongue up Frankie Crankie's Ass I never you wash it!
Hummm that delicious!!!
Oh I know. That probably makes some of you normal people really
sick but not me!
Hell I'm already a complete hopeless sicko!
As you all can tell.

measekite

Please forgive me Frank, as usual I'm totally wrong but can't
help myself. I guess I'm just a born,loser. I'm totally out of
control.
I'm always wrong especially when I'm drunk and posting false
information about ink and printers that I know absolutely
nothing about and probably never will!
How weird is that huh? Well it's normal for me.
But that's what we drunk morons do best. :-)
One other thing that I really like to do. When I stick my brown
tongue up Frankie Crankie's Ass I never, ever wash it! Can you
believe it?
Hummm that's delicious!!!
Oh I know, that probably makes some of you normal people really
sick but not me!
Hell I'm already a complete hopeless sicko!
As you all can readily tell.

measekit

Wow! Can you image my surprise. Apology accepted! Glad to see
you're on the road to recovery.
Keep it up.
Thanks.
Frank

Well Mr. Measekite, the Doctor's have said that I have developed
an "unhealthy relationship" with my "little ip", (that's what I
like to call her) as I really like to drink her ink (oem only of
course as aftermarket might clog my system). They said I have to
change my ways and to start I have to admit I've been wrong.
So I'm trying to change.

Frank

Keep up the good work, we're all pulling for you!
Measekite

Well Frank, as you can see I still have these fits where I'm kind of
out of control plus it appears that someone else may be as sick as I
am as they keep trying to steal my user name.
Don't pay any attention to them, I'm the real one.

Frank

Yeah I see that. How strange that someone would want to do such a
dastardly deed!
Don't worry, I have special way of telling who the real Frank is.

Measekite

Frankie Crankie :-* :-* :-* Burtie Firtie Turdie =-O

Sorry Frank but I'm out of control again. I know I keep repeating myself
and that I'm always wrong when I'm drunk and start posting false
information about ink and printers that I know absolutely nothing about
and probably never will! After all, I have my little ip!
How weird is that huh? Well it's normal for me but most regular people
find it really freckly! Do you? I hope not.
But that's what we drunk morons do best.
One other thing that I really like to do. When I stick my finger up my
ass I never, ever wash it! Can you believe it?
Hummm that's delicious!!!
Oh I know, that probably makes some of you normal people really sick but
not me!
Hell I'm already a complete hopeless sicko!
As you can tell.
I do need help don't I?

Measekit
Old June 28th 05, 12:05 AM
Frank

zakezuke wrote:

Don't worry, I have special way of telling who the real Measekite it.

I wouldn't call it special... lol. One is comming from atlanta the
other from irvine. Doesn't matter as anyone annoyed with this can just
put one in their kill file and kill two birds with one stone.

Replacement keyboard has arived so pardon any extra typos... rather
than my usual ones.

Exactly, that's what we're talking about.
Frank
Old June 28th 05, 12:06 AM
measekite

zakezuke wrote:
Don't worry, I have special way of telling who the real Measekite it.

I wouldn't call it special... lol. One is comming from atlanta the
other from irvine. Doesn't matter as anyone annoyed with this can just
put one in their kill file and kill two birds with one stone.

Replacement keyboard has arived so pardon any extra typos... rather
than my usual ones.

It's hot in Atlanta today!
Measekite
Old June 28th 05, 12:19 AM
zakezuke

It's hot in Atlanta today!
Measekite

I do hope you understand, measekite #2, that some people who consider
your posts to be... I don't know... abusive or what not... might take
the time to forward them to your ISPs abuse department. I don't know
their policy on such things, but some people might have a legit
complaint.

Not that I'd take the time to bother for either #1 or #2... but people
who can't tell the difference who are annoyed with 1 will see you and
report you... and after seeing everything from that orgin address
well... let's just say you both share the mojo.

But in the end it's up to you. Just making you aware of one
implication of this path.

Old June 28th 05, 01:00 AM
measekite

Frank wrote:

zakezuke wrote:

Don't worry, I have special way of telling who the real Measekite it.

I wouldn't call it special... lol. One is comming from atlanta the
other from irvine. Doesn't matter as anyone annoyed with this can just
put one in their kill file and kill two birds with one stone.

Replacement keyboard has arived so pardon any extra typos... rather
than my usual ones.

Exactly, that's what we're talking about. I ate Burtie Furties Wife
Frank

Old June 28th 05, 02:42 AM
zakezuke

I do not have a clue what you are saying.

You sir, measekite #1, have your own mojo... it mojos about as mojos
will do. It is your own unique mojo. It doesn't mix well with other
forms of mojo(tm).

RULE OF THUMB: Don't put your finger in other people's mojo(tm).

Measekite #2 is attempting to steal your mojo, and it just doesn't
work. Bad mojo.. no doenut :P