Epsons designed to stop??

Old May 31st 05, 05:28 PM
measekite

Arthur Entlich wrote:

The difference is yours IS an opinion, and mine is factual data.

That is what all of the evangelists always say.

The difference is you toss around your opinion as if it was fact, and
I state facts.

That is what all of the evangelists always say.

The difference is you libel companies, and you do so continually,
regardless of how may times you have been brought to task about it. I
make criticisms based upon knowledgeable constructs, and if I am shown
to be incorrect, I retract or withdraw incorrect information.

That is what all of the evangelists always say.

You provide misleading information, either due to ignorance, or
maliciousness, I provide helpful and accurate information with the
intent to advance the welfare of the person who asks for information.

That is what all of the evangelists always say.

I am still waiting for something beyond your outbursts to explain your
excuse for your libelous comments on this newsgroup

That is what all of the evangelists always say.

.

Your outbursts certainly seem to be "timed" to whenever anyone asks
you to defend you statements. That's a tactic I expect from a 4 year
old, not a Stanford grad. Which one are you really?

Art

AMEN

measekite wrote:

Arthur Entlich wrote:

Actually Jon, the quote you provide below is from me (as the
attribution states).

I am indicating that Measkite is indeed providing false statements
about the advantages of OEM inks over many 3rd party inks, and as
such, he is a "shill" for OEM inks.

He has also libeled a number of 3rd party ink vendors, and up until
now has been unwilling to state for the record what his claim of
unprofessionalism on the part of at least one of them is based upon.

Art

Bull****! Your opinion is no more correct than mine. I really do
not give a **** about your tinkering crap. You want to do it; thats
fine. Different strokes for different folks.

Jon O'Brien wrote:

In article aAZke.1479309$8l.752187@pd7tw1no,
(Arthur Entlich) wrote:

Well, considering that you are a shill for OEM inks, since you
lobby for them and lie to do so, and that you have put yourself at
risk of some lawsuits by libeling a number of 3rd party ink
vendors...

As you have probably just done by accusing Arthur of lying. At the
very least, you've defamed (or 'traduced', since it seems to be the
word of the moment) his character.

You've really gone over the top this time. If you have proof that
Arthur has lied here, I suggest that you either produce it or shut up.

Jon.

Old May 31st 05, 05:34 PM
Davy

I can well imagine humidiity etc will, obviously I aint got it near a
radiator and we don't grow icicles.

Batch problem, well Art said that all I can say is I got one printer
from one place (in the original Epson box), but the replacement cam
in a plain ol' brown box, minus carts with Epson security stickers,
someone suggested may have been a referb. unit, sure did look brand
new.

Having that said, the reason I got a C62 is I know someone who had a
C60, thats still going strong and with third party inks, we can all
accept the occassional head clean.

As you say; in my case they clogged with both inks which points the
finger at something else.

Briefly-; during the cleaniing cycle the ink purges into the inkwell,
if the level is high enough it's gonna 'ink' the heads, with 'mixed'
ink which MAY become thicker, this gets on to the heads, and as you
know the heads brush against rubber cleaning blades wiping and
pushing ink off and at the same time pushing it into the
nozzles...just theory I have.

But I aint gonna buy an Epson to find out.

I'll check the manuals to see whats different between the heads and
docking units between the C and CX series.

Davy

Old May 31st 05, 05:41 PM
Frank

Burt wrote:

When logic and facts fail him he responds with infantile, obscene, innane
comments. They wouldn't let this guy into Stanford to clean their toilets.

Yeah he's a real moron. He definitely has psychotic responses whenever
he's cornered.
Kinda like a rat.
Frank

Old June 1st 05, 05:58 PM
Arthur Entlich

You keep on referring to ink building up in the cleaning station, but
the design doesn't allow that to happen the way you imply. The same
purge pump that creates the vacuum to apply to the heads to remove the
ink from the head nozzles is also the one that provides the vacuum to
suck the ink out of the cleaning station. The process occurs together.
If the purge pump isn't working or the connection fails (the tube
dislodges) then it doesn't create any vacuum and no ink comes out of the
head, so even though there ink could be then potentially stuck to drian
by gravity assistance only, there is no ink because the cleaning cycle
requires the vacuum which the is applied through that same tube.

Art