!! EVERYONE !! Your 3D Tab Settings Won't Hold!

Old October 18th 03, 12:11 AM
me

Default !! EVERYONE !! Your 3D Tab Settings Won't Hold!

Catalyst 3.8 Must Be Fixed!

When you adjust the 3D setting slider and hit Apply or OK, then come back to
look, the slider will have defaulted back to the Balanced setting.

Old October 18th 03, 12:31 AM
Shawk

"me" wrote in message

Catalyst 3.8 Must Be Fixed!

When you adjust the 3D setting slider and hit Apply or OK, then come back

look, the slider will have defaulted back to the Balanced setting.

Mines fine.

Old October 18th 03, 01:36 AM
Cristián Pérez V.

Just after the adjusting of the slider, press "apply", it should works.

Old October 18th 03, 05:04 AM
JR

it's all good here

Old October 18th 03, 10:18 AM
zlo

Well good for all of you. It doesn't work for me either. But, a way around
it is simply typing in a name for a custom profile for each, and click save.
Next time you come back, settings will stay applied if you have entered a
name for custom profiles for D3D and OpenGL.

--
www.geocities.com/mtb2k -my site

Old October 18th 03, 11:19 AM
Strontium

Best fix is to not use the 3.8 drivers.

-
zlo stood up at show-n-tell, in xz7kb.584683$cF.254669@rwcrnsc53, and said:

Well good for all of you. It doesn't work for me either. But, a way
around it is simply typing in a name for a custom profile for each,
and click save. Next time you come back, settings will stay applied
if you have entered a name for custom profiles for D3D and OpenGL.

Catalyst 3.8 Must Be Fixed!

When you adjust the 3D setting slider and hit Apply or OK, then come
back to look, the slider will have defaulted back to the Balanced
setting.

--
Strontium

"It's no surprise, to me. I am my own worst enemy. `Cause every
now, and then, I kick the livin' **** `outta me". - Lit

Old October 19th 03, 01:09 AM
who be dat?

Funny how some people are having problems with these and some are not.
Luckily, I fall into the "not" category.

I wish Rage3d Tweak worked fine with the 3.8's though. I can't save the
settings for a game profile like I could in the past. However, I figured
out a way around that.

Good luck.

Chris Smith