Cleaning Epson Printer

Old October 7th 05, 11:04 PM
drc023

MBA = Master of Broom Activities
--
Ron

Tony wrote in message news
"drc023" wrote:
"measekite" wrote in message
. com...
ANOTHER ONE WHO DOES NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING. I HAVE SEEN THESE
KNOW
IT ALLS (MANY WHO BUY THE CHEAPEST ****) IN MANY OF THE COMPANIES I HAVE
CLEANED.

Well now we know the source of Measekites in depth computer knowledge -
Pushing a broom and emptying the trash cans.
--
Ron

What an excellent use of an MBA.
Tony

Old October 7th 05, 11:10 PM
Burt

Tony wrote in message news
"drc023" wrote:
"measekite" wrote in message
. com...
ANOTHER ONE WHO DOES NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING. I HAVE SEEN THESE
KNOW
IT ALLS (MANY WHO BUY THE CHEAPEST ****) IN MANY OF THE COMPANIES I HAVE
CLEANED.

Well now we know the source of Measekites in depth computer knowledge -
Pushing a broom and emptying the trash cans.
--
Ron

What an excellent use of an MBA.
Tony

Measekite's MBA = Mop/Broom Associate. The truth is out. No wonder the
hallowed halls of Stanford University were a total mess before they
****canned (graduated in his terms) him!

Old October 7th 05, 11:18 PM
Tony

"Burt" wrote:
Tony wrote in message news
"drc023" wrote:
"measekite" wrote in message
.com...
ANOTHER ONE WHO DOES NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING. I HAVE SEEN THESE
KNOW
IT ALLS (MANY WHO BUY THE CHEAPEST ****) IN MANY OF THE COMPANIES I HAVE
CLEANED.

Well now we know the source of Measekites in depth computer knowledge -
Pushing a broom and emptying the trash cans.
--
Ron

What an excellent use of an MBA.
Tony

Measekite's MBA = Mop/Broom Associate. The truth is out. No wonder the
hallowed halls of Stanford University were a total mess before they
****canned (graduated in his terms) him!

I wonder if Stanford offers a degree in trolling, nothing to do with fishing of
course (a method of catching trout in lakes).
Sorry, silly question, they could only offer that if they applied a *maximum*
IQ for entrants.
Tony
Old October 7th 05, 11:23 PM
zakezuke

Yes but Apple started earlier. I have a Powerbook Duo circa 1992 that
didn't have floppy drive. Just FYI. iMac is still famous for that
though.

I tend not to think of the Duo as it was a sub notebook and it was
common enough to ditch floppy drives on sub notebooks in favor of some
form of external docking station or floppy drive pig tail. It's not as
remarkable as ditching a floppy drive on a desktop machine without any
other recordable media.

Old October 7th 05, 11:53 PM
Burt

Tony wrote in message news
"Burt" wrote:
Tony wrote in message news
"drc023" wrote:
"measekite" wrote in message
y.com...
[...]

IQ - Idiot Quotient????? Our troll would be off the scales.

Old October 8th 05, 12:22 AM
Frank

Burt wrote:
Tony wrote in message news
"Burt" wrote:

Tony wrote in message news
"drc023" wrote:

"measekite" wrote in message
gy.com...

[...]

Yeah Burt, the moron already had you listed as "deceased".
What a jerk he is.
Frank
Old October 8th 05, 12:27 AM
Frank

Tony wrote:

measekite wrote:

NOW I KNOW YOU ARE A HIGH SCHOOL KID AND PROBABLY NOT OLD ENOUGH TO GO
TO THE PROM. EVERYBODY WITH KNOWLEDGE KNOWS THAT THE WEAKEST LINK IN A
COMPUTER SYSTEM ALWAYS HAS BEEN THE FLOPPY DISK AND THAT IS WHY THEY ARE
RARELY USED.

The reason they are rarely used is because they have been superceded by larger
and cheaper (per MB) media. It's that simple.

ACTUALLY MOST OF THE HARDWARE IS QUITE RELIABLE. MANY OF THE PROBLEMS
PEOPLE HAVE CAN BE TRACED BACK TO ANOMOLIES IN THE SOFTWARE.

Stable hardware, by definition, is less reliable than stable software. Stable
software cannot wear out, become damaged by power spikes or people dropping it
on the floor or simply fail because of old age...it generally only becomes
unusable (unless modified) because of hardware upgrades. And before you leap
into print note that I referred to *stable* hardware and software both of which
have to go through alpha, beta and sometimes post release changes before they
can be considered stable.
Tony

Wow, measer****head is really dumb. He actually believes that software
fails when it only crashes and that hardware, (that often fails) does
not is simply ridiculously stupid.
Well, just as he is.
Nothing new.
Frank
Old October 8th 05, 01:00 AM
measekite

drc023 wrote:

"measekite" wrote in message
om...

ANOTHER ONE WHO DOES NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING. I HAVE SEEN THESE KNOW
IT ALLS (MANY WHO BUY THE CHEAPEST ****) IN MANY OF THE COMPANIES I HAVE
CLEANED.

Well now we know the source of Measekites in depth computer knowledge -
Pushing a broom and emptying the trash cans.

I DO NOT RECALL EMPTYING DRC023 OUT
Old October 8th 05, 01:01 AM
measekite

Frank wrote:

drc023 wrote:

"measekite" wrote in message
m...

ANOTHER ONE WHO DOES NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING. I HAVE SEEN
THESE KNOW IT ALLS (MANY WHO BUY THE CHEAPEST ****) IN MANY OF THE
COMPANIES I HAVE CLEANED.

Well now we know the source of Measekites in depth computer knowledge
- Pushing a broom and emptying the trash cans.

Yeah, he's made a clean sweep!
Frank

EVERYONE SHOULD WIPE ALL OF THE FRANK OUT OF THEIR ASS.
Old October 8th 05, 01:01 AM
measekite

Tony wrote:

"drc023" wrote:

"measekite" wrote in message
. com...

ANOTHER ONE WHO DOES NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING. I HAVE SEEN THESE KNOW
IT ALLS (MANY WHO BUY THE CHEAPEST ****) IN MANY OF THE COMPANIES I HAVE
CLEANED.

Well now we know the source of Measekites in depth computer knowledge -
Pushing a broom and emptying the trash cans.
--
Ron

What an excellent use of an MBA.
Tony Da Tiger

Epson Cleaning Manual Patrick Carey Printers 5 July 26th 05 08:36 AM
wanted: service manuals ricoh FutureChild Printers 14 March 30th 05 07:25 PM
Epson Printer Port Howard Printers 1 December 6th 04 12:36 AM
EPSON PRINTHEADS "IS THE TRUTH OUT THERE" Martin Printers 8 December 3rd 04 12:45 AM
Looking for a good HP/Epson printer that is similar to Epson Stylus Photo 785EPX... [email protected] Printers 11 November 15th 04 02:04 AM