!!!! Red Alert 3: (Part 3: The Japanese) !!!!

Old November 3rd 08, 01:01 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.development.design
Skybuck Flying[_2_]

Default !!!! Red Alert 3: (Part 3: The Japanese) !!!!

Yo Peeps !

I just finished C&C Red Alert 3, the third compaign !

My final conclusion for all the single player parts of this game:

FRICKING AWESOME

For the single player parts of this game the game gets 4 out of 5 stars !

Now I look forward to playing multiplayer ?!

Will Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 go down into history as a game receiving
5 out of 5 stars ?!?!

Stay tuned and fined out ! =D

Let's sum up the single player parts:

1. Graphics not so super, you have to lower settings for good speed, then it
runs great !
2. The action is amazing and fricking good ! Lot's and lot's of action !
3. Nice animations !
4. Great CGI
5. Great Music it adepts to the situation, very good and very nice !
6. Surround sound support.
7. Great story and story developments, nice story telling and mission
telling.
8. Lot's of gameplay.
9. Some titties.
10. Very challenging and interesting missions !
11. Great sound.
12. Nice AI teamplayer which helps you sometimes... you can give him
commands if you wish.
13. Great units
14. Great structures
16. There is even a super unit in the japanese compaign ! FRICKING AWESOME !
=D
17. There are even screaming girls in this game I LOVE IT !
18. This game has titties ! (Lol I already had this part lol )
19. This game even had a little alien head somewhere LOL ! - SPOILER ALERT
LOL...
20. Great president as actor and spy... - SPIOLER ALERT
21. This game has David Hassholf !! LOLOLOLOLOL TOO FUNNY.
22. THIS GAME IS CRAZZZZYYYYYY I FRICKING LLLLLLLLLOVVVVEEEEEEE ITTTTTT !
=DDDDDDDDDDDD

This game ROCKS for the older gamers who think they saw everything...
yeah... unless you played RA3 you aint seen **** yet ! LOL =D

Some nag about the little bit cartoonish or childesh style of the
graphics... but it's kinda nice... you gotta and will get used to it... it's
not even so much about the graphics this game..

IT JUST FRICKING GREAT GAMEPLAY AND ACTION AND JUST EVERYTHING I WROTE ABOVE
to the power of 3 !!! YESSSSSSSS.

Man............................................... .......

I must admit it's been quite some time since I had such a good time behind
my PC.

The last 3 days I played this game (single player) and it was FRICKING GREAT
AND FRICKING A BLAST ! LOLOLOLOLOL.

(I saw the game on youtube first... and I thought hmmm looks good... maybe I
try it... and boy is this a great game ! Yeah ya see... I know a great game
when I see one ! =D)

Anyway... anybody out there that's doubting the single player part of this
game:

NO WORRIES, NO FEARS, THIS GAME IS ROCKING THE CRADDLE BABY ! LOL... IT'S
FRICKING AWWWWWWEEEEESSSOME ! GO GET IT IMMEDIATLY ! YOU CAN THANK ME LATER
! YESSSS LOL.

Anyway... the only question remains:

How is the multiplayer part ?!? Well I am about to go find out....

If the multiplayer part is great as well then I will have to correct
myself...

If the multiplayer part is great as well then I was wrong... and this game
IS earth scattering

Now me go look into the multiplayer !

Later Peeps,
Bye,