Amazon Kindle for PC causes BSOD in Windows 8.1

Old November 27th 14, 07:14 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
RayLopez99

Default Amazon Kindle for PC causes BSOD in Windows 8.1

On Thursday, November 27, 2014 3:12:52 AM UTC+8, Dustin wrote:

My truck does not leak. It's just marking its territory!

See my latest post, which makes a mockery of all your posts in this thread. It was not a hardware problem Einstein.

Oh, and that's not your truck leaking...it's your bowels and bladder, Mr. Depends.

RL
Old December 6th 14, 12:11 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.politics.scorched-earth
Jax[_4_]

Dustin wrote in
. 233.145:

Jax wrote in
:

Dustin wrote in
. 233.145:

Jax wrote in
news:XnsA3F1D8B2681A9JAX@ 127.0.0.1:

Dustin wrote in
. 233.145:

RayLopez99 wrote in
:

---TRIMMED---

Barracuda Desktop 6-Gb/s 1TB Hard Drive
ST1000DM003

I'm not a fan of seagate...

Dustin why don't you like Seagate? Just wondering.

You act as if I owe you a reasonable answer.

Wonder why you didn't get one for a bit.

Dustin I have waited patiently since that banal remark to see if
you can justify your assertion abou Seagate..... but it seems you
can't! Just saying.

Does the reverse psychology nonsense actually work on anybody you
know?

As usual you write nonsense and assume things which haven't been
written. As anyone can see by checking you out via google, you say
much, and, it's value is that of a pile of steaming human ****.

Jax, with the intelligence you can't display on a daily basis, I
wouldn't be smiling that much! It's okay to laugh about your
stupidity every so often, but you really shouldn't make it a daily
habit.

Dustin you wrote...... "I'm not a fan of seagate". So I asked why
you didn't like them.

It's a simple as that. No reverse psychology or other mumbo jumbo.

For soem reason, you seem to be struggling to reply!

--
Jax
Old December 6th 14, 04:09 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.politics.scorched-earth
Eagle

Dustin expressed precisely :
Jax wrote in
:

Dustin wrote in
. 233.145:

Jax wrote in
:

[...]

And I told you, It's wishful thinking on your part expecting a reply
from me to your question. You're a rude, lying, scumbag troll.

You get what you give dustin.

It's a simple as that. No reverse psychology or other mumbo jumbo.

Bull****.

You have proof of Jax chucking bull**** at you?

For soem reason, you seem to be struggling to reply!

Nope. I just refuse.

Typical asshole response.
Old December 6th 14, 04:11 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.politics.scorched-earth
Eagle

G. Morgan explained :
Dustin wrote:

Jax, with the intelligence you can't display on a daily basis, I
wouldn't be smiling that much!

It's that retarded smile, ignorance is bliss. doop-de-doo

You'd do yourself a favor by not using that word "retarded". :/
Old December 6th 14, 04:13 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.politics.scorched-earth
Eagle

It happens that Jax formulated :
G. Morgan wrote in
:

Dustin wrote:

Jax, with the intelligence you can't display on a daily basis, I
wouldn't be smiling that much!

It's that retarded smile, ignorance is bliss. doop-de-doo

Graham the only retarded smile around here is in your Xface pic.
Think about it!

Jax,
You are right about that, but on the other side of his face, Stewie is
a funny kid, no?
Old December 6th 14, 08:52 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.politics.scorched-earth
Eagle

After serious thinking Dustin wrote :
Eagle wrote in :

[...]

Not always, fake indian. Sometimes, people BS about you just 'because
they can'.

Nope. I just refuse.

Typical asshole response.

It gets what it gives, fake indian.

Getting racial shows your ignorance, dusty, as does your childish
response.
Old December 6th 14, 09:23 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.politics.scorched-earth
Eagle

Eagle wrote in :

[...]

Calling you out for the fake indian you are isn't being racial. Grab
yourself a dictionary as a christmas present to yourself this year.
Ask someone to read it to you.

Yes it is, but I expected you to be a race hater, so it's no surprise.
The many posters who are hammering you on a daily basis getting to you,
dusty? Truth hurts, donnit... lol
Old December 6th 14, 10:41 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.politics.scorched-earth
Jax[_4_]

G. Morgan wrote in
:

Jax wrote:

Dustin you wrote...... "I'm not a fan of seagate". So I asked why
you didn't like them.

It's a simple as that. No reverse psychology or other mumbo jumbo.

For soem reason, you seem to be struggling to reply!

When are you going to post anything of value?

Maybe a technical answer to someone needing help for instance? I
used to answer technical questions for an hour a day at least, now
I don't have the time but I still try to help someone every few
days on the teckkie groups.

When are you going to post an interesting URL? If you don't have
technical skills to help PC users - at least post something
interesting that can result in a good thread that does not involve
personalia.

That is my challenge to you, Jax.

(notice I didn't refer to you as Meg or Jaxass)

Do you accept this very easy challenge?

"For soem reason" --- you wrote that, press F7 before "Send"

For *some* reason you are fixated on why Dustin does not like
Seagate HDD's. That is his opinion and he does not owe you a
technical reply you won't understand anyway. If I asked him he
would probably tell me, it's just a waste of time to explain ****
to you and BD.

I personally don't care exactly why he does not like Seagate, they
are not on my top 5 list of preferred HDD's either. Now you have
enough information from two techs, if you have a choice and the
price is almost equal - don't take the Seagate; got it? That's
all you need to know. Read reviews before buying one. I have never
had a problem with Western Digital drives, that is my opinion
based on years of experience.

Hitachi is **** too.. here is a pic of two of them that failed
recently. One was made April 2011, one April 2013. They are dead
and one didn't last a year.
http://osama-is-dead.net/images/bad_hitachi.jpg

Back to my challenge. Do you accept? Can you create a thread
that does not make anyone feel alienated and will be interesting
to chat about? Even BD can and does do that from time to time.
You have not done it once in years.

Graham you made a similar challenge before.... you asked which
threads I had started which were non-controversial. I gave you a
long list of MIDs and then you shut up your sliming. Have you
thought of shutting up now?

And your useless picture doesn't tell me anything useful about
Hitachi disks. lol

About my typing errors..... if you don't like how I type then don't
read my posts. Think about it!

--
Jax
Old December 7th 14, 12:31 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.politics.scorched-earth
FromTheRafters[_2_]

on 12/6/2014, G. Morgan supposed :
Eagle wrote:

G. Morgan explained :
Dustin wrote:

Jax, with the intelligence you can't display on a daily basis, I
wouldn't be smiling that much!

It's that retarded smile, ignorance is bliss. doop-de-doo

You'd do yourself a favor by not using that word "retarded". :/

I volunteer for a school for special kids. I am aware the term is not
supposed to used anymore. Medical professionals use the term "MR"
(mentally retarded).

More PC crap IMO. Any new term for that affliction can (and probably
will) eventually be used in a derogatory manner causing it to be
campaigned against in the name of political correctness.

Old December 7th 14, 03:15 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.politics.scorched-earth
Eagle

Dustin presented the following explanation :
A race hater? me? Bull****! I hate everyone equally!

That much is obvious. It must be your poisonous personality, dusty
britches.