If it ain't one f'n thing...

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 12th 05, 05:38 AM
Matt Ion

Default If it ain't one f'n thing...

System info: WinXP Pro/SP2, AIW 9800 Pro

So I upgrade MMC to 9.06.1 and first time I try to run the TV tuner, the
machine reboots.

So I upgrade to the latest Catalyst driver. Now I'm getting a "Cannot
initialize video" problem.

So I reinstall the MMC update...

Now it works... the first time I run the tuner. Works great, channel
change is fast and smooth. Close it, and it gets a "Cannot
initialize..." message every time until I reboot.

Trying to playback a recorded .VCR file results in a crash of MMC...

Can't these bozos get anything right?

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0515-0, 04/11/2005
Tested on: 4/11/2005 9:38:54 PM