Card to play PoP ?

Old April 19th 04, 12:15 PM
JC

Default Card to play PoP ?

Hello!
I have just bought "Prince of Persia Sands of Time", could anyone
please tell me what graphic card I should upgrade to that would suit this
game? I have a NVIDIA GeForce2 MX/MX 400 installed at the mo, AMD 1700xp,
with 512 MB ram.

Thank's JC

Old April 20th 04, 12:36 AM
JC

* * * gf4ti 4200 * * *

Thank's I'll put it on my very very short list.

"Sleepy" wrote in message
gf4ti 4200

Old April 20th 04, 01:56 AM
JC

"JC" wrote in message

* * * gf4ti 4200 * * *

Thank's I'll put it on my very very short list.

I have just taken it OFF of my very very short list, now I've seen the price
of the thing.

Thank's anyway

"Sleepy" wrote in message
gf4ti 4200

Old April 20th 04, 02:52 AM
JC

I'm a dodo!!!!!, I thought they were 345GBP
Yes $88 is pretty good value, and I've have just found one for in London for
57 GBP.

Regards JC

"JC" wrote in message

* * * gf4ti 4200 * * *

Thank's I'll put it on my very very short list.

I have just taken it OFF of my very very short list, now I've seen the

price
of the thing.

Thank's anyway

"Sleepy" wrote in message
gf4ti 4200

Please Help Mary Ati Videocards 36 February 29th 04 07:28 PM
Triple Play 2000 does not recognised my GeForce4 MX440SE card. Andy Smith Nvidia Videocards 0 January 24th 04 05:48 PM
A7N266-E Crashing during games on XP. Sound card related? weems Asus Motherboards 11 January 7th 04 02:24 AM
Need your advice on a TV tuner card RoamDog Ati Videocards 7 December 20th 03 11:41 PM
For someone who doesn't play games, what's the best card? Flor Ati Videocards 8 September 27th 03 07:36 PM