45.23 WHQL on Nvidia's website

Old August 13th 03, 08:15 PM

Default 45.23 WHQL on Nvidia's website

Hi Everyone,

The 45.23 drivers are now released on the NVIDIA website.

regards

Old August 13th 03, 11:15 PM
Brian K

After running this update my drivers are still 44.03.

Brian

Old August 14th 03, 12:25 AM
Mario Kadastik

"B" wrote in message

Hi Everyone,

The 45.23 drivers are now released on the NVIDIA website.

You might want to clean up first. I ran from 45.20 and now it's 45.23
with WHQL. If it's still 44.03 then most likely Windows just found that
he already had a driver and didn't install the right one. Use detonator
R.I.P. or detonator destroyer from guru3d.com

Mario

Old August 14th 03, 01:25 AM
ThE AnArKrIsT

Hi Everyone,

The 45.23 drivers are now released on the NVIDIA website.

regards

Make sure you don't link to the drivers directly, as the site deserves some of
our time...
Old August 14th 03, 01:41 AM
jdc1

200 point increse with Futuremark 2003 Pro Edition. 5900 ultra, p4 3.0c.

jdc

Old August 14th 03, 08:15 AM
Andreas Epmeier

B wrote:
Hi Everyone,

The 45.23 drivers are now released on the NVIDIA website.

regards

Cool! 200 more points.
Where can I buy or play Futuremark??

Old August 14th 03, 10:07 AM
Mario Kadastik

B wrote:

Hi Everyone,

The 45.23 drivers are now released on the NVIDIA website.

regards

Cool! 200 more points.
Where can I buy or play Futuremark??

Why would anyone want to give out $50 for a lowsy benchmark? And
especially for another 200 points???

just download 3dmark03 and run it around 10 times. I bet you see
variations in score of the magintude 200 points. You can now give the
$50 to me sa you have the 200 extra points

Mario

PS! whatever you do there is no difference in gameplay that you would
notice. I just don't understand you people...

Old August 14th 03, 12:23 PM
Fred Silvers

B wrote:
Hi Everyone,

The 45.23 drivers are now released on the NVIDIA website.

regards

Cool! 200 more points.
Where can I buy or play Futuremark??

Listen up, slug!! 3DMark is a benchmark, not a game. It's about comparing
one computer to another. It's NOT a game. It's NOT a game. It's NOT a game.

The reason you and others get confused is because it's video unlike Sandra
or other non-video benchmarks. I'll slap your head if you make the same
mistake again!!

Old August 14th 03, 01:45 PM
Bratboy

" jdc1" " wrote in message

Cool! 200 more points.
Where can I buy or play Futuremark??

Listen up, slug!! 3DMark is a benchmark, not a game. It's about comparing
one computer to another. It's NOT a game. It's NOT a game. It's NOT a

game.

The reason you and others get confused is because it's video unlike Sandra
or other non-video benchmarks. I'll slap your head if you make the same
mistake again!!

Hehe, I think that was the point he was trying to make. Big deal +-200 pts
in 3Dfarce or any other bench, how does it perform with real games?