final nail for sit and spinners

Old June 1st 04, 07:46 PM
Augustus

Default final nail for sit and spinners

Plonk I suggest everyone else here do the same.

Old June 1st 04, 08:12 PM
Robert

well when you've been shown for what you really are, what choice do you
have? Good riddance and don't come back.

Old June 1st 04, 09:03 PM
Dennis E Strausser Jr

"Robert" wrote in message
newsy4vc.639069$oR5.348341@pd7tw3no...
well when you've been shown for what you really are, what choice do you
have? Good riddance and don't come back.

I think everyone is talking to you, so go away.
You have yet to prove anything you have said.

"Plonk" To you A Hole....

Old June 1st 04, 09:33 PM
Robert

yawn, more lame ass remarks, never hard data... you must have your head
buried deep. But not deep enough.....I can still smell ya

Old June 1st 04, 09:59 PM
Dennis E Strausser Jr

"Never anonymous Bud" wrote in message
Fresh from an Iraqi prisoner interrogation "Robert"

smirked:

bwaaahhahaahahahahahahahahahahaaa

This is NOT a binary newsgroup, dickwad.

Well, no crap it's not a binary newsgroup, but you can put up links. Like
one to prove claims he keeps making.
You know, you don't have to use a link like I did in this group, like web
housting that I pay for.
You can also use yahoo geocities, and lots of others of which give you 15 MB
free.
Of which, is enough for a lot of stuff.
There's I think over 100 different places on the net that'll give free
web-space, just sign up.

http://emusega-forever.com/Sandra_Memory_Test_1.html

I pay for this webspace, but just as I said, as long as you can get on the
net, you can get free space lots of places.
Denny. :-)

--

The truth is out there,

but it's not interesting enough for most people.

Old June 2nd 04, 01:24 AM
~misfit~

Augustus wrote:
Plonk I suggest everyone else here do the same.

Augustus, can you point me to a charter or FAQ for ACHOA? I've complained to
Shaw about Bobby posting binaries to a non binairy group (before these last
three) and sent them the headers. I told them he was asked/warned not to
post binaries. They say if I can show one of the above, a charter or FAQ,
that says no binairies they'll consider pulling his account. His Dad will be
****ed.

I'm sending them the headers for his latest binary posts as well and I
suggests others do as well if it offends them (Instead of just plonking
him).

I'm on dial-up and don't want to pay to see his pictures.
--
~misfit~

---

Old June 2nd 04, 02:07 AM
Dennis E Strausser Jr

"~misfit~" wrote in message
Augustus wrote:
Plonk I suggest everyone else here do the same.

Augustus, can you point me to a charter or FAQ for ACHOA? I've complained

Shaw about Bobby posting binaries to a non binairy group (before these

last
three) and sent them the headers. I told them he was asked/warned not to
post binaries. They say if I can show one of the above, a charter or FAQ,
that says no binairies they'll consider pulling his account. His Dad will

be
****ed.

I'm sending them the headers for his latest binary posts as well and I
suggests others do as well if it offends them (Instead of just plonking
him).

I'm on dial-up and don't want to pay to see his pictures.
--
~misfit~

---

Not only that ~misfit~
But he's dumb, and acts like we are the dumb ass's..
I you use Max speed ram for your MB, your probably not going to hit max
overclock for the CPU either.
Like, get a clue.
Stop posting binaries, unless it's in the ng's name.
And learn a little more about hardware, have you ever heard of, or saw pics
of the new LGA's As far as I know,
there's going to be a 939, or maybe not 939, version of the new tech..
AMD's version of it.
Did you know that fiber optic cable, and that kind of tech might soon start
being used in Broadband?
You can already use it in some broadband, T3
Knowing most of what's there is one thing, having an idea of what's to
coming is another, and I have an idea
of what's coming in the next 200+ Years.
One of the next things we will be doing to benchmark a system, is kind of
what we do today.
But instead of Uncompressed Music to MP3 + 8 and 12 files @ one time.
It will be, how many,,, Divx or Uncompressed Video to Mpeg 2, or Divx
files can we do at a time, and still do it in
1Min for 1Min worth of Video, And do 8 at the same time.
Doing one, = kind of like fast forwarding a DVD Movie.

Most of us on here with a brain, I think can almost see it coming.
Almost like it's here, but we have to wait, even though we know some of
this is coming in our lifetimes.

Denny. :-)

Old June 2nd 04, 11:05 AM
Robert

denny...denny baby...dial up? whats this about win me?

Old June 2nd 04, 11:10 AM
Robert

now now misfit, you don't want new newsgroupies coming in here and wrecking
there computers because they did't have that handy little guide....would ya?
sides, PC MODDER by CPU magazines probably loves the advertising

Old June 2nd 04, 06:07 PM
notritenoteri

like who cares little troll?

"Robert" wrote in message