Window is stealing my HD size

Old June 22nd 06, 03:59 PM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage

Default Window is stealing my HD size

"Rod Speed" wrote in message
Horst Franke nospam@invalid wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Horst Franke nospam@invalid wrote
Folkert Rienstra wrote

One Roddles that doesn't know what the other Roddles wrote.

Hi Folkert, what do You mind to explore this also for foreigners?

Repeat in pure english.

Hi Rod, I asked him to explain the meaning of "Roddles"!

It has no meaning, its just another variation on a name,
like Bobby is for Robert and Jimmy is for James.

And Horse**** for Horst.

That's Mr. Horst**** to you. Have a little respect, will you.

I tend to agree to Alexander's position.

More fool you.

WHY?

Because you are just plain wrong, as always.

See below:

Completely useless, as always.

The 128 GB IS a limit.

Have fun explaining how come everything works fine
and the only problem is with how the capacity is
reported using GiBs in the Device Manager.

That's an OLD discussion point of view!

Pity it isnt something the OP is aware of.

Every PC user should know the difference of GB's vs. GiB's!

The OP clearly doesnt.

Neither does Horst**** himself as he clearly said that
"128 GB IS a limit". It isn't. 128GiB is. Or 137GB.

That is the ONLY problem he actually has, that Disk Management is

reporting the drive in GBs when they are actually GiBs

As is clearly whitnessed by the fact that the byte numbers -that
are *also* included to the left of the "GB" numbers- reflect GiB.

OP as so often did not even have a question, he obviously is in need
of glasses, like a lot of the respondents here do need them too.

and he was whining about where the purported missing space had
gone when the manufacture says its a 200GB drive.

And if he had used the byte numbers that were also clearly included in
BOTH displays he would have noticed that he actually got more than 200GB.
Old June 22nd 06, 04:01 PM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage

"Timothy Daniels" wrote in message
"Horst Franke" wrote:
Hi Rod, I asked him to explain the meaning of "Roddles"!

"Roddles" ist eine kinder name, wie "Hänschen" oder "Wolfie".

You are being kind. I'll bet no child in Oz is actually called Roddles.
Unless it is acting profoundly dumb, much like Horst**** does here.
But then it is probably called Woddles.

*TimDaniels*

Old June 29th 06, 03:14 AM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage

In Rod Speed typed:
Hi Rod, I asked him to explain the meaning of "Roddles"!

It has no meaning, its just another variation on a name,
like Bobby is for Robert and Jimmy is for James.

Hi Rod, thanks for that explanation/clarification!
Horst