Strange Spy Network might have become active.

Old May 28th 16, 06:06 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,comp.arch,comp.protocols.tcp-ip,nl.comp.netwerken,sci.electronics.design
Skybuck Flying[_4_]

Default Strange Spy Network might have become active.

Hello,

Last few days Tunngle gaming service and Game Ranger have both started to
behave strangely.

Game ranger for example says my computer is behind a proxy server/router ?!
Very strange ?! In reality it's not.

In tunngle suddenly ports are closed...

This is a bit of a strange turn of events... could be coincidence... that
both services are having issues...

How is it possible that game ranger believes my PC is behind some proxy ?!

Weird...

I did some other 'proxy tests' and for now came out negative...

Other players have complained about tunngle sudden disconnects as well...

Personally I think something strange might be going on with the internet ?!

Maybe some spy network has become active... and doesn't like to many
connections.

If you believe a spy network has become active which doesn't like too many
TCP connections then this could be tested.

Create some program which creates thousands of TCP connections between
multiple computers if possible..

Add some UDP too... and see if anything is forcefully closed ?!

Might just be ISP doing this...

Ziggo was taken over by UPC or something like that or they merged... might
have something to do with it.

For now take this warning with a grain of salt...

Perhaps it's just a tunngle issue... and perhaps game ranger is just
completely crazy...

But my spidey senses says something is up ! =D LOL.

Bye,
Skybuck.