Intel DP350 and RAID - which ports?

Old September 19th 07, 04:09 AM posted to comp.sys.intel
Justin[_2_]

Default Intel DP350 and RAID - which ports?

so I got my board and I'm wondering which two do I plug in both drives for
RAID. I'm guessing SATA 0 and SATA 1. Obviously eSATA is for external.

http://img257.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sc01059wk2.jpg

Old September 19th 07, 08:04 PM posted to comp.sys.intel
Bob Bailin

"Justin" wrote in message ...
so I got my board and I'm wondering which two do I plug in both drives for RAID. I'm
guessing SATA 0 and SATA 1. Obviously eSATA is for external.

http://img257.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sc01059wk2.jpg

It really doesn't matter which of the internal SATA ports you use. When you
go into the RAID setup during boot, you get to choose which of the available
drives you want to use for your array. If you install Windows first and then
install the Intel Matrix RAID software, you have even more choices as to how
you want to build your array(s).

Bob