unlock Dell Laptop Bios !!!

Old January 10th 04, 10:51 PM
Laptop.cl

Default unlock Dell Laptop Bios !!!

visit www.laptop.cl

look for bios tricks !!!

Old January 10th 04, 10:55 PM
mike

Laptop.cl wrote:
visit www.laptop.cl

look for bios tricks !!!

Don't suppose you have a link that loads in less time than
it takes to go to lunch???
mike

--
Return address is VALID.
Toshiba & Compaq LiIon Batteries, Test Equipment

Old January 10th 04, 11:46 PM
mike

Laptop.cl wrote:
Ready...now is repared !!!

NO! IT IS NOT REPAIRED!!!
The page has a zillion litle boxes of graphics
that take ages to load. No, I don't know how
long because it looks like it's taking longer
than I'm willing to wait.

Fire your web page designer.
Take some of the effort you put into spamming this
newsgroup and use it to simplify your initial page.

mike

Old January 10th 04, 11:52 PM
Laptop.cl

I´ll consider your recomendations.
Is it that slow really ?
And what do you think is the main problem...design or hosting ?
Best Regards.

Old January 11th 04, 12:04 AM
The dog from that film you saw

"Laptop.cl" wrote in message
I´ll consider your recomendations.
Is it that slow really ?
And what do you think is the main problem...design or hosting ?

constructive criticism....

nobody will want to use both chile and usa links.
so have an opening page that lets the user select - and then remember for
next time with a cookie

that will cut in half the number of boxes on the main screen.

then in the main screen a few buttons - linking to seperate pages about
brands, generics, buying guide etc etc - instead of having it all on one
screen.

it would make things less cluttered and load more quickly.

--
Gareth
quote of the day

Old January 11th 04, 01:13 AM
kony

On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 21:22:46 -0300, "Laptop.cl"
wrote:

Thank you too much...On monday I´ll make the changes.
Regards.

No, that is not the change that is needed.
Use tables for text, not graphics. Where graphics "must" be
used,combine many small texts as one somewhat larger, and optimize for
GIF format.
Old January 11th 04, 01:21 AM
Ralph Mowery

"Laptop.cl" wrote in message
I´ll consider your recomendations.
Is it that slow really ?
And what do you think is the main problem...design or hosting ?

The information on the laptop was very good. The main page took over 40
seconds to download an my 256 K DSL line. That is way too long to keep
anyone interisted in a web page unless they really need the information. I
don't know enough to have any idea about what causes the delay in some web
pages.

Old January 11th 04, 01:25 AM
mike

Laptop.cl wrote:
I´ll consider your recomendations.
Is it that slow really ?

We don't all have DSL.
You have about 10 seconds of 56K dialup to show me something
I want to see. I'll wait longer if you catch my interest.
I won't sit there looking at a zillion unfilled graphics
place holders that look like they're being filled by
a team of snails.

When your subject line is specific, like this one is,
make a DIRECT link to the relevant material. Otherwise,
it just looks like the spam that it is.

And what do you think is the main problem...design or hosting ?

Design definitely.
Hosting, can't tell.
But the main problem, since you asked, is spamming the newsgroups.
If you're gonna post it six times a day, it should at least load
fast and the content should be what's in the subject line.
That way you'll get maximum exposure before someone gets
****ed and has you shut down.
mike

Best Regards.
"mike" escribió en el mensaje

Laptop.cl wrote:

Ready...now is repared !!!

NO! IT IS NOT REPAIRED!!!
The page has a zillion litle boxes of graphics
that take ages to load. No, I don't know how
long because it looks like it's taking longer
than I'm willing to wait.

Fire your web page designer.
Take some of the effort you put into spamming this
newsgroup and use it to simplify your initial page.

mike

--
Return address is VALID.
Toshiba & Compaq LiIon Batteries, Test Equipment
Honda CB-125S $800 in PDX
TEK Sampling Sweep Plugin and RM564
Tek 2465 $800, ham radio, 30pS pulser

Downgrading the BIOS of my p4p800-vm...possible? KILOWATT General 3 January 2nd 04 08:37 PM
Old Dell Laptop monitor The Walkers General 3 November 10th 03 11:13 PM
Dell Server can't get into bios BJ Patel General 1 October 31st 03 03:39 PM
Dell Latitude Laptop Paul Hathaway General 1 October 31st 03 03:08 AM
Dell Laptop slowing down Guy Cooper General 0 August 8th 03 12:09 AM