Aria idiots

Old October 30th 06, 06:03 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
Jonathan Platts

Default Aria idiots

So my wife placed an order with Aria, paid for Saturday delivery to
arrive this Saturday gone. She made sure all the items were in stock.
Order confirmation comes immediately, card is charged.

Friday comes, no email to say it's on it's way. Try to contact Aria,
Aria are closed when we're home from work. So I do a little reading,
delivery notes aren't always sent.

Saturday comes, nothing turns up. No one answers the phones. Send a
bitchy email.

Monday, no reply. Phone up Aria at 5:30. Got through to a guy in
Accounts. Whoo. Tells my wife stuff was out of stock, no one bothered
to tell you, more stuff is out of stock now due to store purchases.
Want us to ship it anyway?

No Mr Aria, we'd like a refund. But he can't do that, we need to get in
touch with customer services who neither of us can contact while we're
at work and who don't respond to emails.

So now we get in touch with the Credit card company, who say yes we'll
pull back the cash. Might take a while though.

So Aria make free with £1000 of my cash because they can't be arsed to
reserve stock for orders, send an email, update their order status page,
answer the phone or man a phone line past 5:00. This wasn't a rush
order either, placed on the 22nd for delivery on the 28th.

Going to give them one last try via the web form. I don't hold out much
hope though.

Awesome aren't they? www.aria.co.uk you owe me money cough it up.
Old October 30th 06, 07:46 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
Andrew

"Jonathan Platts" wrote in
message ...
[...]

That's pretty bad service. Things seem to have gone from bad to worse at
Aria and without Rob no way to get things resolved anymore.

Andrew
http://www.storesrus.co.uk

Old October 30th 06, 08:09 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
Dr Teeth

I was just thinking how wonderful life was, when "Andrew"
opened his gob and said:

and without Rob no way to get things resolved anymore.

I remember a few months' ago, some chap appeared and claimed that he'd
step into Rob's shoes and act as a troubleshooter. He didn't stay
long...was probably 'got at'.

--
Cheers,

Guy

Old November 9th 06, 09:18 AM posted to uk.comp.vendors
No_Spam

opened his gob and said:

and without Rob no way to get things resolved anymore.

I remember a few months' ago, some chap appeared and claimed that he'd
step into Rob's shoes and act as a troubleshooter. He didn't stay
long...was probably 'got at'.

Things do seem to be 'going tit's up'.

I (tried)to place an order yesterday, got to checkout and saw that my CC
info with them had expired last month (only need to the new to - from
dates entering). Wandered off to find card (took about 10 minutes) came
back, on line basket had been emptied and the Biostar box I'd ordered
had been increased in price by 40 quid !!!

I've mailed them, but going from this thread, I can't see I'll get a
reply. So, off to find it somewhere else !!

(ps, anyone know a 'good' supplier for Biostar ?)
Old November 9th 06, 02:06 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
Rob S

On Thu, 09 Nov 2006 09:18:16 +0000, No_Spam wrote:

-Things do seem to be 'going tit's up'.

I just want to say - there shouldn't be an apostrophe in between your tits.

-Rob
robatwork at mail dot com
Old November 9th 06, 06:56 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
Dr Teeth

I was just thinking how wonderful life was, when No_Spam
opened his gob and said:

on line basket had been emptied and the Biostar box I'd ordered
had been increased in price by 40 quid

Try deleting the site's cookie to get back to the 'older' price.

--
Cheers,

Guy

Old November 10th 06, 01:30 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
No_Spam

Rob S wrote:
On Thu, 09 Nov 2006 09:18:16 +0000, No_Spam wrote:

-Things do seem to be 'going tit's up'.

I just want to say - there shouldn't be an apostrophe in between your tits.

Strange, the girl friend said something very similar last night !!
Old November 10th 06, 01:31 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
No_Spam

opened his gob and said:

on line basket had been emptied and the Biostar box I'd ordered
had been increased in price by 40 quid

Try deleting the site's cookie to get back to the 'older' price.

I've ordered a Shuttle from Dabs now, Aria can go &^*&^* them selves, I
won't be going back there again.
Old November 10th 06, 02:58 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
Dr Teeth

opened his gob and said:

I've ordered a Shuttle from Dabs now, Aria can go &^*&^* them selves, I
won't be going back there again.

The phrase about the frying pan and fire springs to mind g. Good
luck!

--
Cheers,

Guy

Old November 10th 06, 03:33 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
No_Spam

opened his gob and said:

I've ordered a Shuttle from Dabs now, Aria can go &^*&^* them selves, I
won't be going back there again.

The phrase about the frying pan and fire springs to mind g. Good
luck!

Well, yes, I know what you mean. The problem is, their all getting the
same aren't they ?

The Shuttle turned up about 2 hours ago and appears perfect... I can't
test it as the cpu I ordered from Ebuyer (for which I paid express
shipping to get here to day) hasn't turned up !! See what I mean !

Seems Ebuyers belt that loads the orders from the whorehouse on the
lorry's broke last night and the orders didn't go out !!!

They've credited me and it'll be here Monday. I don't have an Intel 775
so I can't tell if the box really works, we shall see.....