nf7 s2 die after cleaning

Old December 24th 05, 07:15 PM posted to alt.comp.mainboards.abit

Default nf7 s2 die after cleaning

Hi there, my first post.
i have nf7 v2 board on my system everything works great till i decide
to clean it. took it all apart and put it together then wont get
anything. power on board fan spinning but no beef or post.

I have 2500 barton on it with 1 gig ram. all components are working
bec. after so many trie decided to get a KW7, all components from nf7
working on KW7 so im sure its the board. can anybody have an idea what
went wrong.

I did ground my self for static purtoses before taking it apart and i
have done this so many times.

Is anybody have encounter this kind of problem, I love m nf7 and cant
find one thats why i end up with KW7.

thanks
Bernie
Old December 24th 05, 08:59 PM posted to alt.comp.mainboards.abit

On Sat, 24 Dec 2005 12:15:06 -0600, Bernie wrote:

Hi there, my first post.
i have nf7 v2 board on my system everything works great till i decide
to clean it. took it all apart and put it together then wont get
anything. power on board fan spinning but no beef or post.

I have 2500 barton on it with 1 gig ram. all components are working
bec. after so many trie decided to get a KW7, all components from nf7
working on KW7 so im sure its the board. can anybody have an idea what
went wrong.

I did ground my self for static purtoses before taking it apart and i
have done this so many times.

Is anybody have encounter this kind of problem, I love m nf7 and cant
find one thats why i end up with KW7.

thanks
Bernie

Check that the power supply connector pins on the motherboard are not
bent.

Check that the CPU is seated properly.

Check that the CPU fan is connected to the right place.

Try clearing out the bios.

Hope you get it working :-) but maybe it was its time to die. :-(

Ak
Old December 24th 05, 11:28 PM posted to alt.comp.mainboards.abit

Alfred Kaufmann wrote:
[...]

thanks for the reply, but I did all that. Its not even a year old
huhuhu. I also use 2 cpu just to make sure but nothing.

Old December 25th 05, 05:04 AM posted to alt.comp.mainboards.abit

On Sat, 24 Dec 2005 16:28:25 -0600, Bernie wrote:

Alfred Kaufmann wrote:
[...]

Answers from the ABit web site.

Answers:
What is the warranty for my motherboard?

The first 2 years parts and labor is free and on the 3rd year parts is
free but labor is $25.00.

How can I get the rma no.?

You have to go to our website rma.abit-usa.com

Ak
Old December 25th 05, 04:49 PM posted to alt.comp.mainboards.abit

Alfred Kaufmann wrote:

[...]

Thanks, i will surely do that.
Old December 25th 05, 05:01 PM posted to alt.comp.mainboards.abit

On Sat, 24 Dec 2005 12:15:06 -0600, Bernie had a
flock of green cheek conures squawk out:

Hi there, my first post.
i have nf7 v2 board on my system everything works great till i decide
to clean it. took it all apart and put it together then wont get
anything. power on board fan spinning but no beef or post.

I have 2500 barton on it with 1 gig ram. all components are working
bec. after so many trie decided to get a KW7, all components from nf7
working on KW7 so im sure its the board. can anybody have an idea what
went wrong.

I did ground my self for static purtoses before taking it apart and i
have done this so many times.

Is anybody have encounter this kind of problem, I love m nf7 and cant
find one thats why i end up with KW7.

thanks
Bernie

Is the AC power cable fully plugged in on both ends?

Case power switch connected to the correct pins?

Stephen
Old December 25th 05, 08:29 PM posted to alt.comp.mainboards.abit

Stephen wrote:
[...]

Yes it does I even use 2 different pwr supply. I working to RMA it to
abit. for now Im using the KW7 but i prefer NF7 better.

nozzle cleaning on ESCs 760, 860, 1160 Joe D Printers 1 December 19th 05 12:01 PM
HP Deskjet 1220 Cleaning Kit problem Matti Partonen Printers 5 November 11th 04 02:04 AM
DAT drive recommendations? Jonathan Sachs Storage (alternative) 34 October 14th 04 01:44 PM
Cleaning the CPU Vin Overclocking 20 September 7th 03 12:21 AM
Vuescan, IR cleaning, which film scanner? Sanaka Scanners 1 August 21st 03 04:24 PM