AGP/PCI Clock Correlation

Old April 13th 04, 02:26 AM
NuT CrAcKeR

"PRIVATE1964" wrote in message
EZTune4 or clockgen ?

I know both of those programs give you the PCI speed, but I don't think it

is
from a sensor.
I think those programs use certain information such chipset, bios and fsb

determine the PCI speed. I don't think it's from an actual measurement of

the
speed. So I think think both programs can be wrong.
I think the only actual measured speed is the fsb.
Have you ever run WCPUID? It gives you the fsb speed, but it usually

varies
slightly. I think because it's an actual measurement from a sensor. Those
programs that give you the speed of the PCI bus are right on all the time,

the
speed never varies not even in the slightest.
Measured clock signals will usually vary a slight bit. That is why I don't
think they are from an actual measurement.

We have been talking about EZtune4 ....

We have also been talking about a lack of tools that show you the PCI bus
speed. But here, you are saying " Those programs that give you the speed of
the PCI bus are right on all the time, the speed never varies not even in
the slightest." Well thats just fan-tastic ! What tools are they ? just a
couple posts up, you say " I don't think there are any tools to show the
actual speed of the AGP or PCI bus."

Com'mon, PrivateParts ... Which is it?

Old April 13th 04, 03:08 AM
PRIVATE1964

We have been talking about EZtune4 ....

We have also been talking about a lack of tools that show you the PCI bus
speed. But here, you are saying " Those programs that give you the speed of
the PCI bus are right on all the time, the speed never varies not even in
the slightest." Well thats just fan-tastic ! What tools are they ? just a
couple posts up, you say " I don't think there are any tools to show the
actual speed of the AGP or PCI bus."

Com'mon, PrivateParts ... Which is it?

You know what I meant, but if not keep reading it until you do.

You sure are one stupid *******.

Old April 13th 04, 04:18 AM
NuT CrAcKeR

"PRIVATE1964" wrote in message
We have been talking about EZtune4 ....

We have also been talking about a lack of tools that show you the PCI bus
speed. But here, you are saying " Those programs that give you the speed

of
the PCI bus are right on all the time, the speed never varies not even in
the slightest." Well thats just fan-tastic ! What tools are they ? just a
couple posts up, you say " I don't think there are any tools to show the
actual speed of the AGP or PCI bus."

Com'mon, PrivateParts ... Which is it?

You know what I meant, but if not keep reading it until you do.

You sure are one stupid *******.

im not trying to be the prick that you pride yourself on being, but you are
totally contradicting yourself.

I just want to know which side of your ass you are talking out of today. I
now completely understand why the OP of the this thread wanted someone else
to lock horns with you.

You are inconsistent.
You are inaccurate
You cannot argue your way out of a wet paper bag
You have the maturity and vocabulary of a poorly raised 6th grader
You are probably a Freeman
Last and Most Importanly...
You are an Ignorant AOL'er.

Old April 13th 04, 04:50 AM
PRIVATE1964

im not trying to be the prick that you pride yourself on being

Yes you are.

Your not trying to solve anything or help anyone so stop your big charade. Your
only intention is to cause trouble and to bust balls. You take everything out
of context or twist around the words to suite your twisted little infantile
mind. Expecting me to keep posting the same thing over and over again. I'm well
aware of what your doing and have been aware right from the start.

Your probably related to the loser that started this post. You sure seem to
have the same intelligence and that's not saying very much.

I just hope everyone reading your posts realize your nothing but an ignorant
fool. "Hey boy!"