AGP/PCI Clock Correlation

Old April 10th 04, 03:48 AM
PRIVATE1964

so much for being done and case closed, eh?

your example is taken, but that is not the standard.

No one mentioned a standard at the start of this topic so why does that matter
now? It ****es me off that someone posts a topic and the minute someone proves
it someone comes along and tries to change the topic into something else like
they are wrong.

The topic was the relation of AGP speed to PCI speed thats it. Nothing about
the standard was ever mentioned.
Don't change the topic the minute proof is posted which is done quite a bit.

Besides it has nothing to do with a standard anyway.
I posted that link to prove that the AGP bus could be changed independently
from the PCI bus because someone posted it wasn't possible.

Also If you have an option to change the AGP bus speed in your bios and you
increase it. That does not effect the PCI bus at all on any motherboard.

Notice I said any motherboard!

That is a fact and If you don't believe that fact then you don't know very much
about computers !

Old April 10th 04, 04:10 AM
NuT CrAcKeR

"PRIVATE1964" wrote in message
so much for being done and case closed, eh?

your example is taken, but that is not the standard.

No one mentioned a standard at the start of this topic so why does that

matter
now? It ****es me off that someone posts a topic and the minute someone

proves
it someone comes along and tries to change the topic into something else

like
they are wrong.

dude, relax. you are getting all worked up over what....

The topic was the relation of AGP speed to PCI speed thats it. Nothing

about
the standard was ever mentioned.
Don't change the topic the minute proof is posted which is done quite a

bit.

proof has to be irrefutable under all circumstances. You have only shown
exceptions to generally accepted standards.

Besides it has nothing to do with a standard anyway.
I posted that link to prove that the AGP bus could be changed

independently
from the PCI bus because someone posted it wasn't possible.

Also If you have an option to change the AGP bus speed in your bios and

you
increase it. That does not effect the PCI bus at all on any motherboard.

Notice I said any motherboard!

I can up the AGP bus on my gigabyte 7VAX-A, but it also up's the PCI at the
same time. I cant do it seperately. So there, you are wrong. NOT, as you
say, " on any motherboard ". You have to watch it when using absolutes, as
its way to easy to make a complete ass of yourself. but you wouldnt
understand that, would you?

That is a fact and If you don't believe that fact then you don't know very

much
about computers !

wow. you really showed me. now i see how ignorant i am. thank you so much
for helping me see that.

Old April 10th 04, 04:34 AM
PRIVATE1964

Oh, let me guess. NOWWwwwww your done. Are you sure that is all you have to
say on this matter ?

Yeah I proved I was right quite a few times. So yeah I would say I'm done,
unless you want to bring up something else unrelated to the original topic so I
can prove that to.

Old April 10th 04, 05:30 AM
PRIVATE1964

dude, relax. you are getting all worked up over what....

No I will not relax. I was harrased for helping someone who asked a simple
question and I'm sick of it. I was 100% correct with my answer.

proof has to be irrefutable under all circumstances. You have only shown
exceptions to generally accepted standards

Why should I care about all circumstances? They have nothing to do with how
this topic came about. There you go changing it into something else.

can up the AGP bus on my gigabyte 7VAX-A, but it also up's the PCI at the
same time. I cant do it seperately. So there, you are wrong. NOT, as you
say, " on any motherboard ". You have to watch it when using absolutes,

That's bull****! Unless you are raising the fsb to increase the AGP bus speed
and you do not have the proper divider for the PCI bus to keep it at 33mhz.

You also took my words out of context.

I said "If you have the option" to increase the AGP bus speed in the bios then
it does not effect the PCI bus at all on any motherboard.

way to easy to make a complete ass of yourself.

The only ass here is you pal.

wow. you really showed me. now i see how ignorant i am. thank you so much
for helping me see that.

I don't have to prove your ignorance, your doing well enough on your own.

Old April 10th 04, 02:56 PM
PRIVATE1964

Thank you for duking it out with this whackjob for a while... I was
getting sick of him.

See how immature he is?

Totally proving he isn't as old as he says he is......

I love how people prefer to dig their own graves....

The only whackjob here is you.
The same person who has claimed there no such thing as an AGP bus. Do you deny
that?

At least I have tried to prove everything I have claimed to be true and I am
not gonna keep trying to prove what I have claimed if no one else does the
same.

If you believe your so right then lets some actual proof to discount what I has
said.

What have you proved? Nothing at all!

I stand by what I posted because I was 100% correct and if you don't agree with
it I really don't care.

The only thing you seem to have is an opinion, but opinions are like assholes
everybody has one.

Old April 10th 04, 11:57 PM
NuT CrAcKeR

"PRIVATE1964" wrote in message
dude, relax. you are getting all worked up over what....

No I will not relax. I was harrased for helping someone who asked a simple
question and I'm sick of it. I was 100% correct with my answer.

there you go again with the absolutes... tisk tisk

proof has to be irrefutable under all circumstances. You have only shown
exceptions to generally accepted standards

Why should I care about all circumstances? They have nothing to do with

how
this topic came about. There you go changing it into something else.

to be 100% correct, you have to be right in all circumstances. duh...

can up the AGP bus on my gigabyte 7VAX-A, but it also up's the PCI at

the
same time. I cant do it seperately. So there, you are wrong. NOT, as you
say, " on any motherboard ". You have to watch it when using absolutes,

That's bull****! Unless you are raising the fsb to increase the AGP bus

speed
and you do not have the proper divider for the PCI bus to keep it at

33mhz.

see, you are contradicting yourself. Not all boards (in fact, most) allow
you to adjust the bus's independently of eachother.

You also took my words out of context.

that may be. if that is the case it is solely due to the fact that you did
such a terrible job of expressing yourself.

I said "If you have the option" to increase the AGP bus speed in the bios

then
it does not effect the PCI bus at all on any motherboard.

way to easy to make a complete ass of yourself.

The only ass here is you pal.

wow. you really showed me. now i see how ignorant i am. thank you so much
for helping me see that.

I don't have to prove your ignorance, your doing well enough on your own.

stop trying to get the last word in. it wont happen.

Old April 11th 04, 12:00 AM
NuT CrAcKeR

[...]

It seems that this time, Opinions are like People. In this particular case,
they both have an asshole attached.

"go away, before I taunt you a second time"...