Vivo flickering and no TV Out with 45.23

Old August 24th 03, 09:46 AM
Ian

Default Vivo flickering and no TV Out with 45.23

Hi,

Has anyone else noticed a lot of flickering on Vivo with the 45.23 drivers ?
I'm running a Leadtek Winfast A310 (FX5600) on Windows XP and the drivers
supplied and 44.03 run fine but the newer drivers cause the flickering and
the NView part of the menu to disappear ? (so no tv out)

It's a pain as the 45.23 seem faster and fix problems with Splinter cell
walls & the video on AOD.

Ah well

Cheers

Ian

Old August 24th 03, 01:38 PM

There are a number of issues that are known with the 45.23 drivers. Go to
this page:

http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp-2k_45.23

and click on the release notes and see if all of the problems noted are
related to your problem. There is a 45.24 beta you can try at your own risk
from this website:

http://www.guru3d.com/file/pafiledb....category&id=10

regards

?

Old August 24th 03, 03:52 PM
binlid

Hi............have exactly the same problem as you with 45.23
Also tried beta 45.24 and they are the same as 45.23 on my system.
At the moment using 44.71 beta from guru3D and vivo work as it should.
I don't think it's a Leadtek problem as I had the same problem on a Gainward
4200 VIVO card several month's ago and new driver's fixed in the end.
45.23 are better driver's than anything else I have tried on my FX so it's
frustrating........bummer .........

System Specs
OS: WINXP SP1
CPU: Athlon XP2400+ @2373
Mainboard: Epox8rda+ 1.1
Hard Drive: Western Digital WD1200JB
Video Card: Leadtek winfast-a350-tdh-myvivo FX5900 128MB
Memory: Corsair TwinX 3200LL 512MB
SoundCard: Soundblaster Audigy Platinum
PSU: Enermax 430 Watt PSU
DVD Rom: Pioneer 16X