Nvida customer support REALLY SUCKS!

Old September 17th 07, 02:11 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Gary Colligan[_2_]

Default Nvida customer support REALLY SUCKS!

"gamefixer" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Sep 13, 7:53 pm, "Mr.E Solved!" wrote:
gamefixer wrote:
Holy cow...

I bought two 7900GT's that ran just fine in XP. I upgraded that PC to
Vista and had the corrupt screen issue.

Say what you will guys, Vista works fine with every other card I have.
GF4's, 5XXX's, 6XXX's, 8XXX's, the few ATI cards I have and even a
7600. I'm not changing back, I'm just changing cards. Although I
shouldnt have to.

I was running 2x 7900GT in SLI with Vista, they worked great
Sold them to my mate who also runs Vista, & they still run great
now run 8800GTS for DX10....

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000775-0, 16/09/2007
Tested on: 17/09/2007 11:11:51 PM

Old September 17th 07, 05:55 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Juarez

On Sun, 16 Sep 2007 21:19:16 +0200, Benjamin Gawert wrote:

I'm not a "brown-noser". But since we use Nvidia GPUs in our product
(don't worry, it's nothing that you can buy) and since for this reason
we deal a lot with Nvidia and also with lots of other semiconductor
vendors I know how this business works and who does what and what not.
And it's a fact that the drivers Nvidia provides are nothing more than a
curtesy service as the one that is responsible for you to provide you
with drivers is the OEM that made your gfx card. Of course Nvidia is
interested in user feedback for improving their drivers, but that
doesn't make them *responsible* for providing you with working drivers
or fix bugs you experience ASAP (or even fix them at all). The
responsibility for providing you with a working product (means: gfx card
_with_ drivers) is on the gfx card manufacturer. That's a fact, period.
Plain and simple. Like it or not, it doesn't change anything.

In cinflicts, the border between "being right" and "being just plain
ignorant" is really small. Some of you just seem to have crossed it already.

Benjamin

Yea sure, Nvidia spends millions developing drivers just as a courtesy.
**** off with the bull****, you ****.
Old September 17th 07, 05:58 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Benjamin Gawert

* Juarez:

Yea sure, Nvidia spends millions developing drivers just as a courtesy.
**** off with the bull****, you ****.

Maybe you sshould get a clue before wasting our time, retard. But thanks
for confirming that you're just another usenet dumbass.

Benjamin
Old September 18th 07, 03:55 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Juarez

On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 18:58:05 +0200, Benjamin Gawert wrote:

Maybe you sshould get a clue

Oh, I got a clue alright after your first post to this thread. You're one
of those dorks that likes to pretend he actually knows what he is talking
about but is really just another anal retentive bull****ter.
Old September 19th 07, 01:03 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Benjamin Gawert

* Juarez:

Maybe you sshould get a clue

Oh, I got a clue alright after your first post to this thread. You're
one of those dorks that likes to pretend he actually knows what he is
talking about but is really just another anal retentive bull****ter.

Well, seems that you're just another usenet dickhead who is just too
stupid and ignorant to catch up even the most basic technical things.
But of course with an vegetable-level IQ it's obviously very difficult
for you to understand things like that, so for you it's probably easier
to title anyone who knows more than you "bull****ter". But if that helps
you getting around in life, just go ahead.

EOD (that means End Of Discussion)

Benjamin