45.23 Back to Drawing Board

Old August 24th 03, 11:27 PM
User

Default 45.23 Back to Drawing Board

Yes I tried the latest MB chipset drivers and the system still crashed
playing 3d games. The one good thing that happened upgrading the
chipset drivers is I was able to set my system performance to
aggressive and my motherboard to 8x agp even though the video card
setting was at 8x agp the MB chipset was only 4x and would not allow
me to push it to 8x now the system is alot faster and I am still using
the 44.03 driver which seems the most stable.

On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 14:23:09 +0200, "B"
wrote:

Did you first try and reinstall your motherboard chipset drivers to the most
current version?

regards

"User" wrote in message
.. .
GeForce FX5600 performance diminished noticeably. I would have games
crashing as well. I went back to the 44.03 driver my system is stable.
The people at Nvidia really blew this one. My motherboard is an Asus
A7N8X.