A computer components & hardware forum. HardwareBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » HardwareBanter forum » Video Cards » Nvidia Videocards
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

clonning picture problem (on secondary device)

Old August 24th 03, 08:18 PM
Sesjusz
external usenet poster

Default clonning picture problem (on secondary device)

I have GF 2MX 400, newest drivers and problem ... when I am clonning picture (TV - secondary device) everything seems to be ok, but
when I am watching movie I can see only the window without movie inside. After setting TV as a master device and monitor as a
secondary I can see on TV everything with movie inside window (Windows media player and other players ) but then on my monitor I can
see every window but no movie inside . I can see movie only on my master device ! . How to set and what to get move on collning
picture, on a master and on a secondary picture. I want to say that it was everything ok when I had old drivers, when drivets wasn't
looking like windows from win. XP, it was 2 years ago probably. With this "newest" drivers (or mayby it is windows XP error) it is
not going like it should.. Please help me.