printing a flysheet on a laserjet 4 plus

Old June 28th 03, 08:44 PM
Ianchis

Default printing a flysheet on a laserjet 4 plus

Hello,
I have a above printer.
I want to print some leaflets off for a local building repair man to advertise
his business.
I intend to do the leaflets in A5 SIZE (portrait format), The aim is to do two
on one A4 sheet, then cut the A4 SHEETS in half to get two leaflets per a4
sheet.
The printing on the A4 sheets will of course be done in landscape format, so
that two A5 SHEETS in portrait format come off each A4 SHEET.
My question is; does anyone know what software I can use. I would like to
download some free of charge. Its just a simple leaflet, with perhaps a picture
of a house, and some text giving detaills of the business etc.
Kind remarks and help would be most gratefully received
Ian
My email address is , and I would welcome email reply or
replies.
thanks

Wireless Laserjet? PVR General 3 January 25th 05 04:07 PM
Opinions on this Belkin WPS with HP LaserJet 2300 asdf General 3 September 26th 04 05:33 AM
Opinions on this Belkin WPS with HP LaserJet 2300 asdf Homebuilt PC's 0 September 26th 04 03:44 AM
Printing font problem Andy General Hardware 1 June 14th 04 08:10 AM
Automatic Duplex Printing Jim Higgins Dell Computers 0 July 4th 03 10:37 PM