Can't install Nero 6

Old August 7th 04, 11:44 PM
James

Default Can't install Nero 6

I just bought a new DVD-R and it came with Nero 6. I had Nero 5 and it
worked perfectly. When I try to install Nero 6 it tells me it can't find a
file on the drive and the the install fails. If I try over and over, it may
be a different file it can't find. It will install perfectly on any other
machine in my house, but not my PC. I even tried a different CD drive to
load from and it won't install. I have uninstalled all of 5, used the Nero
clean tool, and even went through the registry and deleted any key that had
ahead or nero in it. I am stumped - any ideas???

Thanks in advance!
James