Network dropouts

Old February 27th 09, 11:45 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware
Michael C[_2_]

Default Network dropouts

Hi Everyone, I posted a while asking about why I kept getting the error
message "A network cable has been unplugged". Sometimes I was getting this
error several times a minute and other times not for an hour. After doing a
whole lot of fault finding I finally found the problem. My cordless phone
must have been overpowering the wireless part of the router which was
causing it to reboot. I knew that the phone was interferring with the
wireless but it was even causing problems for the wired connections. Anyway,
just thought I would mention it here.

Cheers,
Michael