Adaptec EZ-SCSI 2930-U for Windows XP?

Old June 23rd 03, 10:57 PM
WSZsr

Default Adaptec EZ-SCSI 2930-U for Windows XP?

Install the card but not the software. It should be recognized
automatically by XP and the proper driver installed.

"Nnxxm" wrote in message
Hi,

Anyone knows if I can use this card with Windows XP? I have it in my old
Windows 98 comp and want to install it in my new XP comp... it came with

the
EZ-SCSI V. 5.01 software and drives, but it doesn't have any references to

XP.

I went to their site and there isn't any info either regarding update:
http://www.adaptec.com/worldwide/sup..._product.html?

Should I install it anyway to see if it would work, or am I better off

getting
a new card to avoid any problems with XP?

Also, anyone has any recommendations as to what other card I should get if

this
one won't work that supports up to 4 or more external devices such as a
scanner, jaz drive and cd-rw?

Thanks.