New drivers for 3Dfx cards WinXP

Old December 1st 08, 05:11 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Romano[_6_]

Default New drivers for 3Dfx cards WinXP

Grab it while they are still hot
http://www.3dfxzone.it/news/puntatore.php?uid=9111
If u are still using these cards u must be really cheap ******* or broke as
hell,because i don't see other reason to torture urself playing new games
with those cards.I bet its pain in the ass to play Crysis on low
settings.But everybody have their reason,who i 'em to judge.

Old December 1st 08, 10:06 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Jonathan Mars

Romano wrote:
Grab it while they are still hot
http://www.3dfxzone.it/news/puntatore.php?uid=9111
If u are still using these cards u must be really cheap ******* or broke as
hell,because i don't see other reason to torture urself playing new games
with those cards.I bet its pain in the ass to play Crysis on low
settings.But everybody have their reason,who i 'em to judge.

I highly doubt they play Crysis. They probably play Super EF2000 at
600x400 res in all it's Glide glory.
Old December 2nd 08, 03:43 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Booty Bandit

"Romano" wrote in message
Grab it while they are still hot
http://www.3dfxzone.it/news/puntatore.php?uid=9111
If u are still using these cards u must be really cheap ******* or broke
as hell,because i don't see other reason to torture urself playing new
games with those cards.I bet its pain in the ass to play Crysis on low
settings.But everybody have their reason,who i 'em to judge.

Kolega, those cards are legendary, and as you can see, 3dfx spirit is still
alive!

Old December 2nd 08, 07:13 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
First of One[_2_]

Nothing wrong with a secondary Win9x rig for older games.

Overclock a GTX260 by 3 MHz, and the incremental performance gain is equal
to a Voodoo3 3500. Overclock it by 20 MHz, the gain is equal to the once
monstrous Voodoo5 6000.