Original GeForce3 PNY Verto ?

Old January 19th 04, 01:44 AM
BigMike

Default Original GeForce3 PNY Verto ?

Hi,

I am using an orginal GF3 PNY Verto 64MB. With the latest drivers I am
running UT2003 & MaxPayne2 & Halo at 1600x1200 and they seem real playable
to me. I was thinking of upgrading to a new graphics card (cuz I got the
itch), but I wanted to know if anybody else upgraded from a GF3 to the
latest and greatest and didn't really detect a big difference in playing the
games they like. I am also using an XP 3000 on a FIC AU13 nforce2 Mobo with
(3) 512mb sticks of PC 2700 DDR RAM.

Thanks for you input-
Mike

Old January 19th 04, 01:48 PM
v56k

BigMike wrote:

Hi,

I am using an orginal GF3 PNY Verto 64MB. With the latest drivers I am
running UT2003 & MaxPayne2 & Halo at 1600x1200 and they seem real playable
to me. I was thinking of upgrading to a new graphics card (cuz I got the
itch), but I wanted to know if anybody else upgraded from a GF3 to the
latest and greatest and didn't really detect a big difference in playing
the
games they like. I am also using an XP 3000 on a FIC AU13 nforce2 Mobo
with (3) 512mb sticks of PC 2700 DDR RAM.

Thanks for you input-
Mike

I upgraded from a QuadroDCC (GeForce3 equivalent) to a FX5800Ultra and the
biggest difference was being able to use AA etc. Ie. all my qulaity
settings are maxed except AA which I have left on 4x - Dont know about DX9
games as I didnt have any with my GF3 but guess I would have noticed a
difference there (Run Eve Online which is a DX9 game).

writing cd`s biggmark Cdr 7 December 31st 04 08:57 AM
Nero help needed foghat Cdr 0 May 31st 04 08:23 PM
LITEON's dark secret? No Longer a LiteOn Customer Homebuilt PC's 49 April 15th 04 04:41 AM
Lite-On's dark secret? No Longer a LiteOn Customer Cdr 11 January 25th 04 04:54 PM
Help! - The dreaded buffer underrun XPG Cdr 5 August 31st 03 06:27 PM