Abrupt termination of Postscript documents

Old June 27th 03, 08:42 PM
John Slimick

Default Abrupt termination of Postscript documents

Greetings all:

I am having problems with printing Postscript documents
with HP LJ printers, to be specific:

--printer-- ---model--- ---connection---
A 5MP via RH 7.2 system
B 1300N network
C 4000 network

The usual mode is that while I am looking at things
in Mozilla on a RH 8.0 system, I save a document as
PostScript. Later when I print it usually only the first
or the first two pages are printed, and that's the end
of the print job. If I look at the documents with "gv",
everything is there. When I convert to HP PCL via "gs",
everything prints

I have the same problem on all three printers, plus a
HP 1600CM, but that has other problems which are worse.

I have fewer problems with PostScript generated by
"acroread".

I would appreciate any suggestions.

john slimick